I need a place to go with spouse, two 20-something daughters and their boyfriends during the first week of January 2010. Thinking about Club Med or similar with activities for the older and younger sets. Would like a place with intrinsic interest rather than a generic resort that could be anywhere.
Suggestions for place to celebrate big birthday
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 2 San Juan Airport
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 5 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 6 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 7 Back from San Juan
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 10 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 11 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 12 Storm ?
- 13 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 16 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 17 Kristen- where are you?????
- 18 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 19 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 20 The Color of the Water
- 21 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 22 Anguilla stay?
- 23 Punta Cana excursions
- 24 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 25 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700