My husband & I have 8-10 days in early March and want to go to one of the islands or Central America. We would love to stay on/near a beach with easy access to snorkeling/kayaking; we enjoy nature walks/hikes, we want ease of getting around without a car (taxis are fine) in a safe area in a beautiful setting with some interesting sights to see. We want to spend under $200/nite for the room, and we like a less crowded scene. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
suggestions for laid back nature vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 3 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 11 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 18 Just back from The Somerset
- 19 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 20 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 21 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 22 Sandals Resorts
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 25 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!