My husband & I have 8-10 days in early March and want to go to one of the islands or Central America. We would love to stay on/near a beach with easy access to snorkeling/kayaking; we enjoy nature walks/hikes, we want ease of getting around without a car (taxis are fine) in a safe area in a beautiful setting with some interesting sights to see. We want to spend under $200/nite for the room, and we like a less crowded scene. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
suggestions for laid back nature vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014