My husband & I have 8-10 days in early March and want to go to one of the islands or Central America. We would love to stay on/near a beach with easy access to snorkeling/kayaking; we enjoy nature walks/hikes, we want ease of getting around without a car (taxis are fine) in a safe area in a beautiful setting with some interesting sights to see. We want to spend under $200/nite for the room, and we like a less crowded scene. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
suggestions for laid back nature vacation
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 2 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 7 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 8 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 9 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 10 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay