It's time for another family sojourn to the Caribbean and this time's destination is St. Kitts. Traveling with three daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. My wife and I have been before, so we figured we'd take the kids to Basseterre, Brimstone Hill and on a hike. We are staying at the Marriott (business meeting for spouse), so lodging is not an issue. Any suggestions as to which hike to take (they're pretty good with that stuff), restaurants, beaches, etc. would be greatly appreciated. When we visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill, should we rent a car for the day or just cab it? We took the girls to Nevis about 18 months ago, so we'll just stay on St. Kitts. I also have the Fodor's book, which may make your responses easier. We'll be there for three full days, with an additional half day on the arrival date and an additional half day on the departure date. As always, thanks for your attention and input!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 0nline : SKYPE Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :683O SKYPE MAIL 24*7
- 2 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 3 Havana
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 6 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 7 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 8 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 9 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions