It's time for another family sojourn to the Caribbean and this time's destination is St. Kitts. Traveling with three daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. My wife and I have been before, so we figured we'd take the kids to Basseterre, Brimstone Hill and on a hike. We are staying at the Marriott (business meeting for spouse), so lodging is not an issue. Any suggestions as to which hike to take (they're pretty good with that stuff), restaurants, beaches, etc. would be greatly appreciated. When we visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill, should we rent a car for the day or just cab it? We took the girls to Nevis about 18 months ago, so we'll just stay on St. Kitts. I also have the Fodor's book, which may make your responses easier. We'll be there for three full days, with an additional half day on the arrival date and an additional half day on the departure date. As always, thanks for your attention and input!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two