It's time for another family sojourn to the Caribbean and this time's destination is St. Kitts. Traveling with three daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. My wife and I have been before, so we figured we'd take the kids to Basseterre, Brimstone Hill and on a hike. We are staying at the Marriott (business meeting for spouse), so lodging is not an issue. Any suggestions as to which hike to take (they're pretty good with that stuff), restaurants, beaches, etc. would be greatly appreciated. When we visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill, should we rent a car for the day or just cab it? We took the girls to Nevis about 18 months ago, so we'll just stay on St. Kitts. I also have the Fodor's book, which may make your responses easier. We'll be there for three full days, with an additional half day on the arrival date and an additional half day on the departure date. As always, thanks for your attention and input!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토★도메인:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】♥총판토토
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 11 Living in the Caribbean
- 12 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix