It's time for another family sojourn to the Caribbean and this time's destination is St. Kitts. Traveling with three daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. My wife and I have been before, so we figured we'd take the kids to Basseterre, Brimstone Hill and on a hike. We are staying at the Marriott (business meeting for spouse), so lodging is not an issue. Any suggestions as to which hike to take (they're pretty good with that stuff), restaurants, beaches, etc. would be greatly appreciated. When we visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill, should we rent a car for the day or just cab it? We took the girls to Nevis about 18 months ago, so we'll just stay on St. Kitts. I also have the Fodor's book, which may make your responses easier. We'll be there for three full days, with an additional half day on the arrival date and an additional half day on the departure date. As always, thanks for your attention and input!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First trip to St. Martin
- 2 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Hotel ideas needed
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Jerk Chicken
- 8 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 9 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities