It's time for another family sojourn to the Caribbean and this time's destination is St. Kitts. Traveling with three daughters, ages 12, 10, and 8. My wife and I have been before, so we figured we'd take the kids to Basseterre, Brimstone Hill and on a hike. We are staying at the Marriott (business meeting for spouse), so lodging is not an issue. Any suggestions as to which hike to take (they're pretty good with that stuff), restaurants, beaches, etc. would be greatly appreciated. When we visit Basseterre and Brimstone Hill, should we rent a car for the day or just cab it? We took the girls to Nevis about 18 months ago, so we'll just stay on St. Kitts. I also have the Fodor's book, which may make your responses easier. We'll be there for three full days, with an additional half day on the arrival date and an additional half day on the departure date. As always, thanks for your attention and input!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 2 Looking for island choice help
- 3 Help on choosing where to visit
- 4 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 5 when to visit barbados
- 6 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 7 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 8 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 9 40th birthday with friends
- 10 which island?
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 14 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 15 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 16 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 17 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 18 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 19 Cuba in November
- 20 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 21 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 22 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 23 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 24 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 25 san salvador bahamas - trip report