We are thinking about doing a short (3-4 days) girls getaway in July. I’m 28 and the other two ladies are 26. We aren’t looking for partying or anything. We just want to relax on the beach with some drinks!
We are not interested in Mexico/Jamaica/DR for this trip but are definitely on a budget so suggestions for any affordable, smaller hotels would be key (accommodations with kitchenette a plus).
I saw some good deals for Sand Castle on the Beach in St. Croix and Comfort Inn Paradise Island in the Bahamas…anyone been to either?
If you think we’d be better off in the States, any suggestions are welcome too. Miami? Fort Myers? As you can see I'm pretty lost.
Any ideas are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 2 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 3 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 4 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 5 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 6 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 7 turks caicos
- 8 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 9 Private tours in Cuba
- 10 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 11 Location
- 12 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 13 Curacao
- 14 Bahamas girls trip
- 15 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 16 Cuba Tour Companies
- 17 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 20 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 21 St Croix for mom and teen daughter??
- 22 Best Caribbean Islands for Young 20's
- 23 Salt Kettle House, RIP Hazel
- 24 Help me choose; Easter Caribbean Honey moon
- 25 Bermuda- Elbow Beach or Tucker's Point