We are thinking about doing a short (3-4 days) girls getaway in July. I’m 28 and the other two ladies are 26. We aren’t looking for partying or anything. We just want to relax on the beach with some drinks!
We are not interested in Mexico/Jamaica/DR for this trip but are definitely on a budget so suggestions for any affordable, smaller hotels would be key (accommodations with kitchenette a plus).
I saw some good deals for Sand Castle on the Beach in St. Croix and Comfort Inn Paradise Island in the Bahamas…anyone been to either?
If you think we’d be better off in the States, any suggestions are welcome too. Miami? Fort Myers? As you can see I'm pretty lost.
Any ideas are welcome!
Suggestions for girls budget getaway in July
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens