We are thinking about doing a short (3-4 days) girls getaway in July. I’m 28 and the other two ladies are 26. We aren’t looking for partying or anything. We just want to relax on the beach with some drinks!
We are not interested in Mexico/Jamaica/DR for this trip but are definitely on a budget so suggestions for any affordable, smaller hotels would be key (accommodations with kitchenette a plus).
I saw some good deals for Sand Castle on the Beach in St. Croix and Comfort Inn Paradise Island in the Bahamas…anyone been to either?
If you think we’d be better off in the States, any suggestions are welcome too. Miami? Fort Myers? As you can see I'm pretty lost.
Any ideas are welcome!
Suggestions for girls budget getaway in July
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES