We are thinking about doing a short (3-4 days) girls getaway in July. I’m 28 and the other two ladies are 26. We aren’t looking for partying or anything. We just want to relax on the beach with some drinks!
We are not interested in Mexico/Jamaica/DR for this trip but are definitely on a budget so suggestions for any affordable, smaller hotels would be key (accommodations with kitchenette a plus).
I saw some good deals for Sand Castle on the Beach in St. Croix and Comfort Inn Paradise Island in the Bahamas…anyone been to either?
If you think we’d be better off in the States, any suggestions are welcome too. Miami? Fort Myers? As you can see I'm pretty lost.
Any ideas are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 파워볼 ● 연결 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 3 Negril questions
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife