We are thinking about doing a short (3-4 days) girls getaway in July. I’m 28 and the other two ladies are 26. We aren’t looking for partying or anything. We just want to relax on the beach with some drinks!
We are not interested in Mexico/Jamaica/DR for this trip but are definitely on a budget so suggestions for any affordable, smaller hotels would be key (accommodations with kitchenette a plus).
I saw some good deals for Sand Castle on the Beach in St. Croix and Comfort Inn Paradise Island in the Bahamas…anyone been to either?
If you think we’d be better off in the States, any suggestions are welcome too. Miami? Fort Myers? As you can see I'm pretty lost.
Any ideas are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Any suggestions??
- 3 Gustavia stay
- 4 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 5 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 6 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 7 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 8 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 9 My week in Guadeloupe
- 10 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 11 Which Island?
- 12 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 13 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 14 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 15 Freeport, Bahamas
- 16 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 17 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 18 Freeport Hotel
- 19 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 20 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 21 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 22 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 23 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun
- 24 USVI entry/exit requirements
- 25 Cuba Tour Companies