We are thinking about doing a short (3-4 days) girls getaway in July. I’m 28 and the other two ladies are 26. We aren’t looking for partying or anything. We just want to relax on the beach with some drinks!
We are not interested in Mexico/Jamaica/DR for this trip but are definitely on a budget so suggestions for any affordable, smaller hotels would be key (accommodations with kitchenette a plus).
I saw some good deals for Sand Castle on the Beach in St. Croix and Comfort Inn Paradise Island in the Bahamas…anyone been to either?
If you think we’d be better off in the States, any suggestions are welcome too. Miami? Fort Myers? As you can see I'm pretty lost.
Any ideas are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementschoice.com/apexatropin-review/
- 2 Rejuvonus
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 12 Turks and caicos
- 13 Aruba weather
- 14 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 15 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 16 Turks and caicos
- 17 Cruise stop activities
- 18 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 19 Jade Mountain
- 20 Honeymoon Help!!
- 21 Bermuda
- 22 Restaurant Suggestions
- 23 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 24 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 25 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort