We are looking for vacation suggestions in the Carribbean for our family (my husband and I and our 11 year old daughter). My husband and I stayed at Sandals Montego Bay in Jamaica last year and LOVED it! We would love to take our daughter to Jamaica. The Beaches resorts look like they are geared towards younger chidren. We are looking for an all inclusive family resort similar to Sandals/Beaches, hopefully not quite as expensive. We would consider other locations as well , but really loved Jamaica! Thanks!
Suggestions for family with 11 year old
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Is there a reliable way to predict which beaches will be calm?
- 2 Nassau or Bermuda
- 3 best choice family luxury stay--StJ, BVI, T&C or Nevis
- 4 Help With Selecting The A Honeymoon Location
- 5 August Honeymoon...St. Lucia vs. Jamaica...help!
- 6 Honeymoon Location Suggestions
- 7 Coconut Bay Resort or the Landings in St. Lucia??
- 8 Where to celebrate 40 married years!
- 9 Moments Tobago – VRBO# 328066 – DON’T stay there!
- 10 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 11 Grace Bay Club, Regent Palms or Ritz St. Thomas
- 12 "The Weather is Here, I Wish It Were Beautiful" - An Anguilla Trip Report
- 13 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 15 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 16 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 17 Honeymoon in Aruba, Dominican, or Jamaica late Feb 2014
- 18 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 19 Bahamas snorkeling
- 20 Punta Cana Airport Transfer
- 21 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 22 Where to stay on Vieques
- 23 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 24 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 25 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"