My husband and I are planning an anniversary trip to Puerto Rico, staying 6 nights. We would like advice on where to base our stay. We like sightseeing - will want to see Old San Juan and other areas with "history" (San German) as well as hiking in the El Yunque rain forest. We like good food and music but not necessarily "night life." And, although we want some beach time, we don't do water sports (no snorkeling, surfing, or swimming) - we'd like a beach mainly for the views and relaxing. I expect we'll need to rent a car. So, where is the "best" place to stay - perhaps outside of San Juan? I'd appreciate any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healtheverplus.com/viatropin/
- 2 The search engine optimization training
- 3 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 4 car rental in barbados
- 5 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 6 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 7 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 8 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 9 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 10 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 11 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 12 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 13 Choosing the Right Island
- 14 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 15 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 16 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 17 Aruba help!
- 18 St Martin
- 19 Planning a three week trip
- 20 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 21 Casa Karma
- 22 Honeymoon - please help!
- 23 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 24 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 25 Cuba
Suggestions for basing 35th anniversary trip to Puerto Rico