I would like some suggestions on some higher end AIs during Christmas (December 24-29, 2014). I would prefer a suite, with or without concierge, for my family of four which includes my husband and 2 (under 21) college-aged sons. I know that this is the most expensive time of the year to travel and most AIs require a minimum night stay which I may not meet. I am not looking for a kid-friendly resort, however, I would like a resort that welcomes young adults who like to scuba, surf, tennis, skeet shoot, etc. We do not golf at all. Nightlife and alcohol are not priorities, however, top quality food is. Nevertheless, the men in my family can forego fine food if there is all-you-can-eat lobster and/or shrimp. I also would like the resort to close to the airport but not a necessity. I live near a regional airport in FL so I am looking at destinations which only require 2 flights. I have researched Casa de Campo in DR, however, there is a 6-night minimum during the holiday season and neither my husband or I can take that time off from work. I am open to any AIs in the Caribbean which meets these requirements. I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Suggestions for AIs in the Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 2 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 3 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 4 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 5 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 6 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 7 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 8 Get info about weather.
- 9 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 12 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 13 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 14 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 15 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 16 LIAT Air
- 17 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 18 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 19 Need help again!!
- 20 relaxed beaches in january
- 21 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 22 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 23 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 24 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 25 Cap Estate or Soufriere?