I've been researching Provo resorts and hotels extensively, and now they're all blending together. We haven't been to Turks & Caicos before, so no experience to go on here. I'm hoping to get suggestions for a place to stay from someone who's spent time on the ground and seen properties first-hand.
We're a young couple without kids and we're stressed out from work and looking for a maximum relax and unwind trip to spend time together. We just want to plunk down by the beach or pool and chill out, maybe do some snorkeling and paddle boarding. We don't need much in the way of activity.
What we're looking for:
1) Peace and quiet
3) A place that has beach and pool chairs and umbrellas (we are very fair skinned, so having plentiful umbrellas/chairs always available that we don't have to pay extra for is key)
4) Easy/close access to beach and pool
5) Great service, but unpretentious
6) Beach sport rentals included (e.g., paddle boards)
7) Close walking distance to restaurants
8) Ideally costs less than $500/night in November (I know, I know, it's Provo...gonna be tough...)
Seven Stars and Grace Bay Club caught my eye, but these might be out of our price range in November. However, I'd love suggestions that fit our criteria, EVEN if they exceed our budget.
Many, many thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 2 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 3 turks caicos
- 4 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 5 Curacao
- 6 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 7 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 8 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 9 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 10 Groupon Tours
- 11 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 12 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 13 Location
- 14 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 15 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 16 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 17 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 18 Private tours in Cuba
- 19 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 20 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 23 Cuba Tour Companies
- 24 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 25 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August