I've been researching Provo resorts and hotels extensively, and now they're all blending together. We haven't been to Turks & Caicos before, so no experience to go on here. I'm hoping to get suggestions for a place to stay from someone who's spent time on the ground and seen properties first-hand.
We're a young couple without kids and we're stressed out from work and looking for a maximum relax and unwind trip to spend time together. We just want to plunk down by the beach or pool and chill out, maybe do some snorkeling and paddle boarding. We don't need much in the way of activity.
What we're looking for:
1) Peace and quiet
3) A place that has beach and pool chairs and umbrellas (we are very fair skinned, so having plentiful umbrellas/chairs always available that we don't have to pay extra for is key)
4) Easy/close access to beach and pool
5) Great service, but unpretentious
6) Beach sport rentals included (e.g., paddle boards)
7) Close walking distance to restaurants
8) Ideally costs less than $500/night in November (I know, I know, it's Provo...gonna be tough...)
Seven Stars and Grace Bay Club caught my eye, but these might be out of our price range in November. However, I'd love suggestions that fit our criteria, EVEN if they exceed our budget.
Many, many thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Maarten with older teens
- 2 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 3 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 4 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 5 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 6 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 7 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 8 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 9 Looking for destination suggestions
- 10 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 11 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 12 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 13 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 14 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 15 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 16 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 17 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 18 Any suggestions??
- 19 Gustavia stay
- 20 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 21 My week in Guadeloupe
- 22 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 23 Which Island?
- 24 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 25 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)