I've been researching Provo resorts and hotels extensively, and now they're all blending together. We haven't been to Turks & Caicos before, so no experience to go on here. I'm hoping to get suggestions for a place to stay from someone who's spent time on the ground and seen properties first-hand.
We're a young couple without kids and we're stressed out from work and looking for a maximum relax and unwind trip to spend time together. We just want to plunk down by the beach or pool and chill out, maybe do some snorkeling and paddle boarding. We don't need much in the way of activity.
What we're looking for:
1) Peace and quiet
3) A place that has beach and pool chairs and umbrellas (we are very fair skinned, so having plentiful umbrellas/chairs always available that we don't have to pay extra for is key)
4) Easy/close access to beach and pool
5) Great service, but unpretentious
6) Beach sport rentals included (e.g., paddle boards)
7) Close walking distance to restaurants
8) Ideally costs less than $500/night in November (I know, I know, it's Provo...gonna be tough...)
Seven Stars and Grace Bay Club caught my eye, but these might be out of our price range in November. However, I'd love suggestions that fit our criteria, EVEN if they exceed our budget.
Many, many thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 5 aruba fun!!!
- 6 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 7 Peterson
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 10 St.Lucia newbie
- 11 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 14 Turks and caicos
- 15 Aruba weather
- 16 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 17 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Cruise stop activities
- 20 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 21 Jade Mountain
- 22 Honeymoon Help!!
- 23 Bermuda
- 24 Restaurant Suggestions
- 25 Havana Cuba for 2 days