I've been researching Provo resorts and hotels extensively, and now they're all blending together. We haven't been to Turks & Caicos before, so no experience to go on here. I'm hoping to get suggestions for a place to stay from someone who's spent time on the ground and seen properties first-hand.
We're a young couple without kids and we're stressed out from work and looking for a maximum relax and unwind trip to spend time together. We just want to plunk down by the beach or pool and chill out, maybe do some snorkeling and paddle boarding. We don't need much in the way of activity.
What we're looking for:
1) Peace and quiet
3) A place that has beach and pool chairs and umbrellas (we are very fair skinned, so having plentiful umbrellas/chairs always available that we don't have to pay extra for is key)
4) Easy/close access to beach and pool
5) Great service, but unpretentious
6) Beach sport rentals included (e.g., paddle boards)
7) Close walking distance to restaurants
8) Ideally costs less than $500/night in November (I know, I know, it's Provo...gonna be tough...)
Seven Stars and Grace Bay Club caught my eye, but these might be out of our price range in November. However, I'd love suggestions that fit our criteria, EVEN if they exceed our budget.
Many, many thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 2 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 3 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 4 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 5 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 6 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 7 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 8 Choosing the Right Island
- 9 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 10 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 11 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 12 Aruba help!
- 13 St Martin
- 14 Planning a three week trip
- 15 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 16 Casa Karma
- 17 Honeymoon - please help!
- 18 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 19 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 20 Cuba
- 21 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 22 Cuba: February 2016
- 23 Cuba - Old Havana Travel Report
- 24 Cuba for Americans
- 25 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort