I've been researching Provo resorts and hotels extensively, and now they're all blending together. We haven't been to Turks & Caicos before, so no experience to go on here. I'm hoping to get suggestions for a place to stay from someone who's spent time on the ground and seen properties first-hand.
We're a young couple without kids and we're stressed out from work and looking for a maximum relax and unwind trip to spend time together. We just want to plunk down by the beach or pool and chill out, maybe do some snorkeling and paddle boarding. We don't need much in the way of activity.
What we're looking for:
1) Peace and quiet
3) A place that has beach and pool chairs and umbrellas (we are very fair skinned, so having plentiful umbrellas/chairs always available that we don't have to pay extra for is key)
4) Easy/close access to beach and pool
5) Great service, but unpretentious
6) Beach sport rentals included (e.g., paddle boards)
7) Close walking distance to restaurants
8) Ideally costs less than $500/night in November (I know, I know, it's Provo...gonna be tough...)
Seven Stars and Grace Bay Club caught my eye, but these might be out of our price range in November. However, I'd love suggestions that fit our criteria, EVEN if they exceed our budget.
Many, many thanks for any suggestions!
Suggestions for a resort on Provo/Grace Bay?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 2 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 3 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 4 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 5 Cuba in 10 days
- 6 Salt Kettle House to close
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 9 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 10 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 11 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 12 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Why Barbados?
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 22 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 23 all-inclusive or villa?
- 24 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 25 San Juan Hotel