I've been researching Provo resorts and hotels extensively, and now they're all blending together. We haven't been to Turks & Caicos before, so no experience to go on here. I'm hoping to get suggestions for a place to stay from someone who's spent time on the ground and seen properties first-hand.
We're a young couple without kids and we're stressed out from work and looking for a maximum relax and unwind trip to spend time together. We just want to plunk down by the beach or pool and chill out, maybe do some snorkeling and paddle boarding. We don't need much in the way of activity.
What we're looking for:
1) Peace and quiet
3) A place that has beach and pool chairs and umbrellas (we are very fair skinned, so having plentiful umbrellas/chairs always available that we don't have to pay extra for is key)
4) Easy/close access to beach and pool
5) Great service, but unpretentious
6) Beach sport rentals included (e.g., paddle boards)
7) Close walking distance to restaurants
8) Ideally costs less than $500/night in November (I know, I know, it's Provo...gonna be tough...)
Seven Stars and Grace Bay Club caught my eye, but these might be out of our price range in November. However, I'd love suggestions that fit our criteria, EVEN if they exceed our budget.
Many, many thanks for any suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy passports,licenses,ID cards,permits,degrees etc
- 2 Cuba tour companies
- 3 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 4 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 5 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 6 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 7 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 8 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 9 Weather in Nov
- 10 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 11 Fishing for ideas
- 12 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 13 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 14 Travel Insurance
- 15 First time cruiser to USVI
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 19 Restaurants in Aruba
- 20 long enough layover in SJU?
- 21 The Color of the Water
- 22 Confused what to chose
- 23 Bermuda in Late August
- 24 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 25 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas