I've been researching Provo resorts and hotels extensively, and now they're all blending together. We haven't been to Turks & Caicos before, so no experience to go on here. I'm hoping to get suggestions for a place to stay from someone who's spent time on the ground and seen properties first-hand.
We're a young couple without kids and we're stressed out from work and looking for a maximum relax and unwind trip to spend time together. We just want to plunk down by the beach or pool and chill out, maybe do some snorkeling and paddle boarding. We don't need much in the way of activity.
What we're looking for:
1) Peace and quiet
3) A place that has beach and pool chairs and umbrellas (we are very fair skinned, so having plentiful umbrellas/chairs always available that we don't have to pay extra for is key)
4) Easy/close access to beach and pool
5) Great service, but unpretentious
6) Beach sport rentals included (e.g., paddle boards)
7) Close walking distance to restaurants
8) Ideally costs less than $500/night in November (I know, I know, it's Provo...gonna be tough...)
Seven Stars and Grace Bay Club caught my eye, but these might be out of our price range in November. However, I'd love suggestions that fit our criteria, EVEN if they exceed our budget.
Many, many thanks for any suggestions!
Suggestions for a resort on Provo/Grace Bay?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 2 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 3 shore excursions
- 4 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 5 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 6 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 7 Curacao vs Barbados
- 8 Honeymoon Destination
- 9 Bahamas girls trip
- 10 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 11 Safe for Family
- 12 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 13 Restaurants in Aruba
- 14 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 17 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 18 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 19 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 20 Snorkeling
- 21 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 22 fish fry on Curacao
- 23 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 24 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 25 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas