My brother, sister-in-law & I are looking to take my dad for a surprise 75th Birthday vacation to the Caribbean at the end of March (it would be 2017). Looking ahead to start saving for this trip. We are looking at spending about $3,000 for 5 days without airfare. We would rather not have to rent a car either.
We have already been to: Cancun, Punta Cana, Jamaica, St. Martin, Aruba, and the Bahamas. We would not be opposed to going back to any of these islands. We were looking at the Cayman Islands, but didn't know if there were other things to do besides snorkeling/scuba.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First trip to St. Martin
- 2 Bermuda Babymoon Late March/Early April
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Hotel ideas needed
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Jerk Chicken
- 8 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 9 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 10 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 11 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 12 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 13 aruba fun!!!
- 14 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 15 Peterson
- 16 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 17 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 18 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 19 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 20 Turks and caicos
- 21 Aruba weather
- 22 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 23 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 24 Turks and caicos
- 25 Cruise stop activities