My brother, sister-in-law & I are looking to take my dad for a surprise 75th Birthday vacation to the Caribbean at the end of March (it would be 2017). Looking ahead to start saving for this trip. We are looking at spending about $3,000 for 5 days without airfare. We would rather not have to rent a car either.
We have already been to: Cancun, Punta Cana, Jamaica, St. Martin, Aruba, and the Bahamas. We would not be opposed to going back to any of these islands. We were looking at the Cayman Islands, but didn't know if there were other things to do besides snorkeling/scuba.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.kesamuroa.com/elysian-moisturizer/
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Dominican republic
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 importing pets to sxm
- 7 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 8 St. Barts
- 9 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 10 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Which Caribbean island?
- 13 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 14 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 15 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 16 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 17 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 18 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 19 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 20 5 days in Havana
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 23 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 24 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 25 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba