My brother, sister-in-law & I are looking to take my dad for a surprise 75th Birthday vacation to the Caribbean at the end of March (it would be 2017). Looking ahead to start saving for this trip. We are looking at spending about $3,000 for 5 days without airfare. We would rather not have to rent a car either.
We have already been to: Cancun, Punta Cana, Jamaica, St. Martin, Aruba, and the Bahamas. We would not be opposed to going back to any of these islands. We were looking at the Cayman Islands, but didn't know if there were other things to do besides snorkeling/scuba.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 8 New Destination
- 9 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 10 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 11 Bahamas help
- 12 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 13 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 14 Vacation suggestion, please
- 15 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches