My brother, sister-in-law & I are looking to take my dad for a surprise 75th Birthday vacation to the Caribbean at the end of March (it would be 2017). Looking ahead to start saving for this trip. We are looking at spending about $3,000 for 5 days without airfare. We would rather not have to rent a car either.
We have already been to: Cancun, Punta Cana, Jamaica, St. Martin, Aruba, and the Bahamas. We would not be opposed to going back to any of these islands. We were looking at the Cayman Islands, but didn't know if there were other things to do besides snorkeling/scuba.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:482:3831 password reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?