We're going on our first Caribbean vacation since the arrival of our son, now almost 4 years old, and would love suggestions. In our previous travel we've enjoyed St. John for the relaxed atmosphere, snorkeling and variety of beaches; Virgin Gorda (Biras Creek) for its beauty, food and snorkeling, Bermuda (Cambridge Beaches) for its civility and luxury. Not as keen on St Croix or St Lucia so far. (Don't need night life, and definitely not casinos...) Like a bit of sights, but don't need much more than a botanical garden or historical sight for a week's vacation. Shopping optional.
So, we'd like an upscale hotel/resort/villa community, with some meals included, not-too-crowded beaches, snorkeling, a reputable kids' program (though it doesn't need lots of bells & whistles)..... so far I've looked at Turks & Caicos (Somerset, Grace Bay....), St John (Caneel Bay), Virgin Gorda (Little Dix Bay, although they seem grudging about kids)..... and wonder about the Dominican Republic, Antigua and Jamaica. And am open to anything that doesn't require more than 2 flights.
Any ideas, thoughts or suggestions would be very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토총판하는법 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 5 days in Havana
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11