Could anyone recommend a place to study French in the francophone Caribbean? I have only found two schools in Guadeloupe (Cactus and a Swiss-run school). I am particularly interested in Martinique, but would like any school that also emphasized cultural knowledge and activities. Merci~!
Studying French in the Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 Mid October Honeymoon
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 6 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 9 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 10 Honeymoon destination?
- 11 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 14 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 15 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 16 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 17 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 18 Anguilla Beaches
- 19 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 20 Cuba help!
- 21 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 22 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 23 Rent a car?
- 24 LIAT Air
- 25 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda