Could anyone recommend a place to study French in the francophone Caribbean? I have only found two schools in Guadeloupe (Cactus and a Swiss-run school). I am particularly interested in Martinique, but would like any school that also emphasized cultural knowledge and activities. Merci~!
Studying French in the Caribbean
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Bermuda Hotels
- 2 Sports Bars In Palm Beach Aruba
- 3 Puerto Rico - St. Regis or Royal Isabela
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 6 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 7 On the beach staffed villa rental in the Caribbean
- 8 The best spots in St. Kitts
- 9 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 10 HELP -Barbados - Antigua - T&C
- 11 St. Maartin 5 days safe and easy traveling
- 12 Barbados question where to stay
- 13 Barbados Ferry Service
- 14 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 15 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 16 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 17 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 18 Caribbean with grown kids
- 19 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 20 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 21 Driving in Aurba
- 22 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 23 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 24 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 25 Restaurant in Aruba