We are getting married in October 2012 and planning our honeymoon for next April/May 2013. We are having trouble deciding on St Lucia vs Costa Rica. St Lucia is beautiful, but we are worried about having to travel far to do activities (we are looking at the Jalousie Plantation) and we definitely want to do things like zip lining, hiking, snorkeling, etc. We are worried St Lucia might be too much relaxing and not enough activity. Costa Rica has activity, but we are wondering if it would be more crowded. We are looking at the Four Seasons in Costa Rica. We are interested in the zip lining, river tours, coffee tastings, etc in Costa Rica. Ultimately we want a combination of relaxing by the beach/pool and activity like zip lining, hiking. I would love to hear opinions on both places, the activities people have done, overall experience. I know we can't really go wrong because they're both great places, but any advice and information is appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL@ GET App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife