I would appreciate any and all opinions and expertise in this subject. My friend and I are planning a trip to a caribbean island toward the end of March for approximately 10 days. We are both 31 and single. We want an island with great beaches, activities, and of course some night life. We don't want too touristy of a place, which is why we decided against the bahamas. At this point we are trying to decide between St. Lucia, Barbados, and Trinidad/Tobago. What do you think? We are planning on spending $2000-$2500 for the trip.
St.Lucia vs Barbados vs Trinidad/Tobago
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 2 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 3 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 4 Cayman Islands in October
- 5 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 6 things to do in Nassau
- 7 Which Island?
- 8 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 9 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 10 St. John USVI
- 11 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 12 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 Best island for early to mid November
- 15 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 16 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 19 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 20 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 21 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 24 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 25 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten