Everyone was so helpful here on my last vacation planning escapade to St. Martin - which we thoroughly enjoyed - that I am back to ask questions of our next location...
St. Kitts...First accomodations...we are hoping to make this a two week vacation so $ is a key issue - we have discovered that TBR can be very affordable especially for 2 weeks - but to get the good deal and get a kitchen we would be in a Studio - but not a studio with a real bed one with a "queen sofa couch" does anyone know what this is? Is it comfortable? What would our 2.5 year old son sleep on? Are these studios with a balcony? Is the kitchen worth it? That is it for TBR as otherwise we are in!!
The island itself- what would you suggest we do? My husband LOVED SXM...and I fear that part of his passion was all the hustle and bustle - I am now taking him to a less outrageous island and for twice the time - I have to be armed with activities...some golf and lots of beach time with our son - but what else - are there low cost options? And should we splurge the money on the rail tour?
Finally - restaurants?? Any big recommendations? What about the entertainment at Mr. X's - does it really exist and if so is it as fun as it seems it could be? I cant' wait and I am really excited to be sharing this with our son as the older he gets the better his understanding is and the more fun he has in life overall - I thought that the animals would be a ball for him...Any kid suggestions?
Have I lost you already? If you are still reading my endless list of questions then - THANKS!! I am so looking forward to responses!!
p.c - my son will be 2.5 years old and on his 3rd island - now that is a Caribbean Canadian baby!!
St.Kitts - TBR and more questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 3 walkable hotels
- 4 St. John USVI
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 The right adults-only resort
- 7 Jamaica to Other Island
- 8 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 9 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 10 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 11 swim up rooms
- 12 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 13 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 14 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 15 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Carribean vacation with infant
- 18 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 19 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 things to do in Nassau
- 22 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 23 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 24 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 25 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados