Everyone was so helpful here on my last vacation planning escapade to St. Martin - which we thoroughly enjoyed - that I am back to ask questions of our next location...
St. Kitts...First accomodations...we are hoping to make this a two week vacation so $ is a key issue - we have discovered that TBR can be very affordable especially for 2 weeks - but to get the good deal and get a kitchen we would be in a Studio - but not a studio with a real bed one with a "queen sofa couch" does anyone know what this is? Is it comfortable? What would our 2.5 year old son sleep on? Are these studios with a balcony? Is the kitchen worth it? That is it for TBR as otherwise we are in!!
The island itself- what would you suggest we do? My husband LOVED SXM...and I fear that part of his passion was all the hustle and bustle - I am now taking him to a less outrageous island and for twice the time - I have to be armed with activities...some golf and lots of beach time with our son - but what else - are there low cost options? And should we splurge the money on the rail tour?
Finally - restaurants?? Any big recommendations? What about the entertainment at Mr. X's - does it really exist and if so is it as fun as it seems it could be? I cant' wait and I am really excited to be sharing this with our son as the older he gets the better his understanding is and the more fun he has in life overall - I thought that the animals would be a ball for him...Any kid suggestions?
Have I lost you already? If you are still reading my endless list of questions then - THANKS!! I am so looking forward to responses!!
p.c - my son will be 2.5 years old and on his 3rd island - now that is a Caribbean Canadian baby!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (U.S) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:844:669:7811 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas