Everyone was so helpful here on my last vacation planning escapade to St. Martin - which we thoroughly enjoyed - that I am back to ask questions of our next location...
St. Kitts...First accomodations...we are hoping to make this a two week vacation so $ is a key issue - we have discovered that TBR can be very affordable especially for 2 weeks - but to get the good deal and get a kitchen we would be in a Studio - but not a studio with a real bed one with a "queen sofa couch" does anyone know what this is? Is it comfortable? What would our 2.5 year old son sleep on? Are these studios with a balcony? Is the kitchen worth it? That is it for TBR as otherwise we are in!!
The island itself- what would you suggest we do? My husband LOVED SXM...and I fear that part of his passion was all the hustle and bustle - I am now taking him to a less outrageous island and for twice the time - I have to be armed with activities...some golf and lots of beach time with our son - but what else - are there low cost options? And should we splurge the money on the rail tour?
Finally - restaurants?? Any big recommendations? What about the entertainment at Mr. X's - does it really exist and if so is it as fun as it seems it could be? I cant' wait and I am really excited to be sharing this with our son as the older he gets the better his understanding is and the more fun he has in life overall - I thought that the animals would be a ball for him...Any kid suggestions?
Have I lost you already? If you are still reading my endless list of questions then - THANKS!! I am so looking forward to responses!!
p.c - my son will be 2.5 years old and on his 3rd island - now that is a Caribbean Canadian baby!!
St.Kitts - TBR and more questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 3 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 4 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 13 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 20 Just back from The Somerset
- 21 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 22 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 23 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 24 Sandals Resorts
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???