Everyone was so helpful here on my last vacation planning escapade to St. Martin - which we thoroughly enjoyed - that I am back to ask questions of our next location...
St. Kitts...First accomodations...we are hoping to make this a two week vacation so $ is a key issue - we have discovered that TBR can be very affordable especially for 2 weeks - but to get the good deal and get a kitchen we would be in a Studio - but not a studio with a real bed one with a "queen sofa couch" does anyone know what this is? Is it comfortable? What would our 2.5 year old son sleep on? Are these studios with a balcony? Is the kitchen worth it? That is it for TBR as otherwise we are in!!
The island itself- what would you suggest we do? My husband LOVED SXM...and I fear that part of his passion was all the hustle and bustle - I am now taking him to a less outrageous island and for twice the time - I have to be armed with activities...some golf and lots of beach time with our son - but what else - are there low cost options? And should we splurge the money on the rail tour?
Finally - restaurants?? Any big recommendations? What about the entertainment at Mr. X's - does it really exist and if so is it as fun as it seems it could be? I cant' wait and I am really excited to be sharing this with our son as the older he gets the better his understanding is and the more fun he has in life overall - I thought that the animals would be a ball for him...Any kid suggestions?
Have I lost you already? If you are still reading my endless list of questions then - THANKS!! I am so looking forward to responses!!
p.c - my son will be 2.5 years old and on his 3rd island - now that is a Caribbean Canadian baby!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 PR or USVI
- 2 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 3 Which Caribbean island?
- 4 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 5 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 12 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 13 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 14 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 15 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 16 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 17 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 18 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 21 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 22 Wedding Destinations???
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11