Everyone was so helpful here on my last vacation planning escapade to St. Martin - which we thoroughly enjoyed - that I am back to ask questions of our next location...
St. Kitts...First accomodations...we are hoping to make this a two week vacation so $ is a key issue - we have discovered that TBR can be very affordable especially for 2 weeks - but to get the good deal and get a kitchen we would be in a Studio - but not a studio with a real bed one with a "queen sofa couch" does anyone know what this is? Is it comfortable? What would our 2.5 year old son sleep on? Are these studios with a balcony? Is the kitchen worth it? That is it for TBR as otherwise we are in!!
The island itself- what would you suggest we do? My husband LOVED SXM...and I fear that part of his passion was all the hustle and bustle - I am now taking him to a less outrageous island and for twice the time - I have to be armed with activities...some golf and lots of beach time with our son - but what else - are there low cost options? And should we splurge the money on the rail tour?
Finally - restaurants?? Any big recommendations? What about the entertainment at Mr. X's - does it really exist and if so is it as fun as it seems it could be? I cant' wait and I am really excited to be sharing this with our son as the older he gets the better his understanding is and the more fun he has in life overall - I thought that the animals would be a ball for him...Any kid suggestions?
Have I lost you already? If you are still reading my endless list of questions then - THANKS!! I am so looking forward to responses!!
p.c - my son will be 2.5 years old and on his 3rd island - now that is a Caribbean Canadian baby!!
St.Kitts - TBR and more questions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 6 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 7 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 8 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 9 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 10 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 11 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 12 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 13 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 14 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 15 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 16 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 19 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 20 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 21 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 22 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 23 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 24 Which island?
- 25 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens