How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 3 Cuba via cruise
- 4 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 5 Cuba Help
- 6 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 7 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 8 Living in the Caribbean
- 9 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 10 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 11 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 12 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 13 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?