How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 2 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 3 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 4 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 5 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Island advice plz!
- 8 Cubarinking water?
- 9 First time to PR
- 10 St. John Trip Report
- 11 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 12 Cuba
- 13 Scrub Island Resort
- 14 St Kitts' Bakery
- 15 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 16 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 17 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 18 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 19 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 20 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 21 July Adventure
- 22 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 23 Help me plan the right island(s)!
- 24 Family vacation for divers
- 25 Sandals Resort Lovers Tell All