How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
St.Barts by ferry, transferring from St.Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 3 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 4 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 5 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 8 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 9 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 10 Which island?
- 11 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 12 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 15 St. Croix and sea grass
- 16 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 17 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 18 Bahamas Resort
- 19 Which country?
- 20 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 21 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 22 Antigua or St Martin
- 23 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 24 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 25 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???