How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 2 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 3 Punta Cana
- 4 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 5 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 6 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 9 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 10 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 11 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Trouble booking hotels!
- 14 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 15 Airport transfer PUJ
- 16 Bahama's outer island
- 17 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 18 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 19 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 20 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 21 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 22 40 min layover in CLT
- 23 Atlantis 1 day
- 24 Atlantis on a budget
- 25 Restaurants in St. Croix