How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
St.Barts by ferry, transferring from St.Martin
- 1 Where to go??
- 2 Staying in Aruba for 1 week in December
- 3 where to travel for 50th birthday with family?
- 4 Sightseeing and Lounging Islands
- 5 Curacao vs Puerto Rico
- 6 Sea Castle Villa Renters Beware!!
- 7 Do restaurants in Bermuda allow corkage/BYO
- 8 puerto rico cruise
- 9 Photos from Havana and Vinales May 2013
- 10 Help choosing an all inclusive resort!
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Active island stay for November solo trip?
- 13 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 14 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 15 Best Quaint All Inclusive Resort
- 16 Kid-Friendly All-Inclusives in Caribbean or Cancun
- 17 Recent St. Martin travelers
- 18 Resort near a town?
- 19 Which hotel should we stay at in Aruba?
- 20 Puerto Rico - too much? a.k.a will I be like a coqui hopping all over?
- 21 Freeport to Abaco, how do you do it?
- 22 Ziplines near Rincon/West Coast of Puerto Rico NOT part of a tour
- 23 Mustique -- not so great
- 24 Best weather in Anguilla?
- 25 25 yr anniversary