How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 2 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 3 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 4 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 5 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 6 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 7 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 8 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 9 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 10 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 11 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 12 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 13 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 14 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 15 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 16 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 17 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 18 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 19 all inclusive advice
- 20 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 21 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 22 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 23 St Thomas, Curacao, St Croix or San Juan with adult kids?
- 24 will my American kids be considered tourists like me
- 25 St. Maarten Lodging one nite