How difficult/easy is to transfer from SXM (Dutch St.Martin) to St.Barts via ferry. There is no way my husband would survive the plane ride to St.Barts so the ferry is our only option. We will have a 6 mo old baby with us and want to make sure this is not foolish, especially with issues like 1) plane being late, 2) missing the first ferry. We will be traveling non-stop from NYC (~4 hours).
St.Barts by ferry, transferring from St.Martin
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Pregnant and looking for a good Caribbean holiday
- 3 Which Caribbean island and when to go?
- 4 Overwhelmed
- 5 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 6 Caribbean Destination for Family with Teenage Girls
- 7 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 8 St. Martin Ferry to Anguilla from Philipsburg
- 9 Jamaica help!
- 10 Four Seasons Nevis and RoamsAround thanks
- 11 2 weeks in cuba
- 12 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 13 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 14 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 15 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 16 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 17 Jamaica
- 18 Jamaica all inclusive
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 21 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 22 Cuba Opening Up
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 24 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 25 Why Barbados?