i need some help and i apologize in advance if this is already in one of the forums. i am heading to montego bay jamaica for a destination wedding this May. this is my first trip to the island... my mother and i decided to fly out a day earlier because the airfare was cheaper. we are looking for a nice hotel not necessarily all inclusive to stay for one night as we are all set for the other nights. i was thinking of trying to get us on the hip strip for something different to see and do. i have read mixed reviews about some hotels on the strip (between the noise, unclean, etc)... we would prefer to be on or near the beach and the shops all within short walking distance if not very close? also if we could be near any sites like the rose hall house that would be fantastic though i am sure we could take a taxi. please help....your suggestions are greatly appreciated. thank you
staying one night in mo bay jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Best island for early to mid November
- 5 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 8 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 9 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 12 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 15 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 16 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 17 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Cuba in 10 days
- 20 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 21 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 22 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 23 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 24 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???
- 25 Memorable anniversary dinner on St. Thomas?