i need some help and i apologize in advance if this is already in one of the forums. i am heading to montego bay jamaica for a destination wedding this May. this is my first trip to the island... my mother and i decided to fly out a day earlier because the airfare was cheaper. we are looking for a nice hotel not necessarily all inclusive to stay for one night as we are all set for the other nights. i was thinking of trying to get us on the hip strip for something different to see and do. i have read mixed reviews about some hotels on the strip (between the noise, unclean, etc)... we would prefer to be on or near the beach and the shops all within short walking distance if not very close? also if we could be near any sites like the rose hall house that would be fantastic though i am sure we could take a taxi. please help....your suggestions are greatly appreciated. thank you
staying one night in mo bay jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!