i need some help and i apologize in advance if this is already in one of the forums. i am heading to montego bay jamaica for a destination wedding this May. this is my first trip to the island... my mother and i decided to fly out a day earlier because the airfare was cheaper. we are looking for a nice hotel not necessarily all inclusive to stay for one night as we are all set for the other nights. i was thinking of trying to get us on the hip strip for something different to see and do. i have read mixed reviews about some hotels on the strip (between the noise, unclean, etc)... we would prefer to be on or near the beach and the shops all within short walking distance if not very close? also if we could be near any sites like the rose hall house that would be fantastic though i am sure we could take a taxi. please help....your suggestions are greatly appreciated. thank you
staying one night in mo bay jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 13 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 14 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 15 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 16 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 21 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 24 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 25 Turks and Caicos problems