i need some help and i apologize in advance if this is already in one of the forums. i am heading to montego bay jamaica for a destination wedding this May. this is my first trip to the island... my mother and i decided to fly out a day earlier because the airfare was cheaper. we are looking for a nice hotel not necessarily all inclusive to stay for one night as we are all set for the other nights. i was thinking of trying to get us on the hip strip for something different to see and do. i have read mixed reviews about some hotels on the strip (between the noise, unclean, etc)... we would prefer to be on or near the beach and the shops all within short walking distance if not very close? also if we could be near any sites like the rose hall house that would be fantastic though i am sure we could take a taxi. please help....your suggestions are greatly appreciated. thank you
staying one night in mo bay jamaica
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 4 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 5 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 6 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 7 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 8 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 9 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 10 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 11 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 12 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 13 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 14 Get info about weather.
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 18 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 19 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 20 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 21 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 22 LIAT Air
- 23 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 24 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 25 Need help again!!