We've decided to stay on Eleuthera for a week in August. Where is the best place to stay and what are the best beaches. We want to be somewhat near a few restaurants and grocery store if possible. Would like to take a day trip to Harbour Island. Any other day trips to other islands suggested? Our budget is $4000 excluding airfare. Thanks!
Staying on Eleuthera - What are the best beaches
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 3 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 4 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 5 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 6 Tips for bahamas
- 7 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 8 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 9 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 10 Cupecoy Beach
- 11 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 12 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 13 walkable hotels
- 14 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 15 Back from San Juan
- 16 St Thomas
- 17 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 18 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 19 St Thomas need condo advice and trip plans
- 20 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 21 Grenada - Coyaba vs. Flamboyant
- 22 Aruba Restaurants
- 23 Aruba Restaraunts
- 24 Car Rental Puerto Rico
- 25 First time solo - the Bahamas