My mother and stepfather gave our family the Christmas present of a lifetime. We're all grown, many with kids, and we'll all be going to an AI in Cayo Coco at the end of June for a week. While we love the nieces and nephews, my husband and I are wondering about daytrips to consider. I'd love to see Havana. Is it possible as a daytrip? Who organizes? And, are there other must-see places while in Cuba?
Thanks so much for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican republic
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 importing pets to sxm
- 6 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary