My mother and stepfather gave our family the Christmas present of a lifetime. We're all grown, many with kids, and we'll all be going to an AI in Cayo Coco at the end of June for a week. While we love the nieces and nephews, my husband and I are wondering about daytrips to consider. I'd love to see Havana. Is it possible as a daytrip? Who organizes? And, are there other must-see places while in Cuba?
Thanks so much for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Advice
- 2 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 3 Where to go?
- 4 When to go to El Yunque
- 5 My New Life !
- 6 SAFE and ACTIVE
- 7 Travel buddy
- 8 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 9 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 10 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 11 Cuba
- 12 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 13 Jamaica
- 14 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 15 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 16 Help me to pick an island
- 17 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 18 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 19 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 20 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 21 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 22 Conference in Cuba in February
- 23 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 24 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 25 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts