My mother and stepfather gave our family the Christmas present of a lifetime. We're all grown, many with kids, and we'll all be going to an AI in Cayo Coco at the end of June for a week. While we love the nieces and nephews, my husband and I are wondering about daytrips to consider. I'd love to see Havana. Is it possible as a daytrip? Who organizes? And, are there other must-see places while in Cuba?
Thanks so much for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help on choosing where to visit
- 2 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 3 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 4 when to visit barbados
- 5 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 6 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 40th birthday with friends
- 9 which island?
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 12 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 13 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 14 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 15 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 16 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 17 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 18 Cuba in November
- 19 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 20 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 21 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 22 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 23 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 24 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 25 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!