My mother and stepfather gave our family the Christmas present of a lifetime. We're all grown, many with kids, and we'll all be going to an AI in Cayo Coco at the end of June for a week. While we love the nieces and nephews, my husband and I are wondering about daytrips to consider. I'd love to see Havana. Is it possible as a daytrip? Who organizes? And, are there other must-see places while in Cuba?
Thanks so much for any advice,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Wow HP PRINTER I.8.O.O.6.8.I.72.O.8 techh Support.t telephone Number
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?