My boyfriend and I are thinking of staying the entire month of January in Martinique. We enjoy snorkeling and diving ( I am planning on getting certified this month), hiking, being on the beach, kayaking, and getting to know the local culture. I wanted to know if you can recommend any cities, towns or areas that we should stay? Also, if you absolutely loved an activity while out in Martinique, that would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 스포츠 놀이터┗┗접속주소:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】┛┛스포츠 놀이터
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Cuba via cruise
- 6 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 11 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 12 Living in the Caribbean
- 13 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 14 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 15 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 16 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 17 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 18 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 19 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 20 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 21 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 22 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 23 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 24 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 25 St. Croix