We are going to be staying at the Tamarijn in Aruba the first week of December for our honeymoon. I know it's an older property and that doesn't bother me at all. The beach looks beautiful from the pix at least. lol I have seen a few posts from those who have stayed there or at their sister properties. Any advice?
Also, what else is there to do on the island? My fiance will definately golf at least one day, and we will spend a lot of time on the beach. What are your favorite things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba
- 2 @!1-800-8!41-6-436))
- 3 Scrub Island Resort
- 4 Can I take alcohol?
- 5 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 6 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 7 Island recommendation
- 8 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 9 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 10 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 11 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 12 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 13 Family vacation for divers
- 14 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 15 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 16 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 17 Island advice plz!
- 18 Cubarinking water?
- 19 First time to PR
- 20 St. John Trip Report
- 21 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 22 St Kitts' Bakery
- 23 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 24 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 25 Coral Sands, Exuma