We are going to be staying at the Tamarijn in Aruba the first week of December for our honeymoon. I know it's an older property and that doesn't bother me at all. The beach looks beautiful from the pix at least. lol I have seen a few posts from those who have stayed there or at their sister properties. Any advice?
Also, what else is there to do on the island? My fiance will definately golf at least one day, and we will spend a lot of time on the beach. What are your favorite things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 LOL : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999 :8045 AOL MAIL 24*7
- 2 Assist@: webroot Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 webroot*24*7
- 3 US : YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O :6830 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 4 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Family vacation
- 9 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 10 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 11 PR or USVI
- 12 Havana Hotel
- 13 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 14 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 15 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 16 Cayman Islands Currency
- 17 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 18 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 19 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 20 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 21 Havana
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Scrub Island Resort
- 24 Restaurant Recommendations
- 25 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?