We are going to be staying at the Tamarijn in Aruba the first week of December for our honeymoon. I know it's an older property and that doesn't bother me at all. The beach looks beautiful from the pix at least. lol I have seen a few posts from those who have stayed there or at their sister properties. Any advice?
Also, what else is there to do on the island? My fiance will definately golf at least one day, and we will spend a lot of time on the beach. What are your favorite things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/testo-gx/
- 2 First Caribbean Destination
- 3 Royalton Resorts
- 4 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 5 Nassau Bahamas
- 6 Punta Cana Excursions
- 7 Paradise island in Bahama
- 8 Vacation recommendations
- 9 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 10 Help with small wedding location
- 11 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 12 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 15 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 17 BVI trip questions
- 18 Curaçao and girls?
- 19 Small Carribean Hotel
- 20 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 21 customs questions
- 22 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 23 Biking in Caribbean
- 24 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 25 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba