We are going to be staying at the Tamarijn in Aruba the first week of December for our honeymoon. I know it's an older property and that doesn't bother me at all. The beach looks beautiful from the pix at least. lol I have seen a few posts from those who have stayed there or at their sister properties. Any advice?
Also, what else is there to do on the island? My fiance will definately golf at least one day, and we will spend a lot of time on the beach. What are your favorite things to do?
Staying at the Tamarijn in Aruba in December
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 4 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days