We are going to be staying at the Tamarijn in Aruba the first week of December for our honeymoon. I know it's an older property and that doesn't bother me at all. The beach looks beautiful from the pix at least. lol I have seen a few posts from those who have stayed there or at their sister properties. Any advice?
Also, what else is there to do on the island? My fiance will definately golf at least one day, and we will spend a lot of time on the beach. What are your favorite things to do?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Thomas Luggage
- 2 St. Maarten with older teens
- 3 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 4 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 5 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 6 Tortola Where to stay on a Budget?!
- 7 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 8 San Juan Restaurant Rec for 48
- 9 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 10 Looking for destination suggestions
- 11 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 12 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 15 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 17 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 18 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 19 Any suggestions??
- 20 Gustavia stay
- 21 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 22 My week in Guadeloupe
- 23 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC