Hello, I have been to to St. Maarten twice, but both times were just for part of the day on cruise stops so I didnt get to see much outside of the main shopping strip. We are staying at Oyster Bay Beach Resort for a week this coming September. We are most likely renting a car although I was a little shaken by the other thread discussing Thrifty/Dollar Rental. I understand that it is located right on the Dutch/French border. Are there any recommendations on things to do or places to eat/see within walking distance of the resort? Thanks ahead of time for the responses.
Staying at Oyster Bay in September
- 1 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 June vacation trip for guys
- 4 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 5 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 6 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 9 Honeymoon Help!
- 10 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 11 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 12 Grand Cayman
- 13 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 14 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 15 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 16 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 17 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 18 quiet and relaxing
- 19 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 20 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 21 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica