My family and I will be visiting Punta Cana in December and we'll be staying at Ocean Blue and Sand resort.
Any feedback or "dos" and "don'ts" would be valuable.
My children ages 11, 7 and 4 will be joining us along with my parents. We would like to know if there is anything that we should ABSOLUTELY do (on or off the resort) while we'll there.
Your feedback and suggestions are very much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 kechua : epson Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681 :7208 epson 24*7
- 2 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 3 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 4 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 5 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 9 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Family vacation
- 12 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 13 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 14 PR or USVI
- 15 Havana Hotel
- 16 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 17 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 18 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 19 Cayman Islands Currency
- 20 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 21 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 22 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 23 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 24 Havana
- 25 Using USA credit cards in Cuba