My family and I will be visiting Punta Cana in December and we'll be staying at Ocean Blue and Sand resort.
Any feedback or "dos" and "don'ts" would be valuable.
My children ages 11, 7 and 4 will be joining us along with my parents. We would like to know if there is anything that we should ABSOLUTELY do (on or off the resort) while we'll there.
Your feedback and suggestions are very much appreciated.
Staying at Ocean Blue and Sand - Punta Cana
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 4 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 7 Too many choices.....
- 8 walking to the lighthouse
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 11 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 12 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 13 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 14 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 15 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 16 Cuba with Gate 1
- 17 Anguilla stay?
- 18 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 19 Back from San Juan
- 20 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 21 San Juan Airport
- 22 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 23 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 24 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 25 Resort hotels on St Croix