This is my first post.
I'm a 38 year old Canadian woman who would like to move my family somewhere in the Caribbean. I have a 14 year old, a 9 year old with Autism, and a 6 year old, actually they all have ASD just my boy is more affected. My husband is 41 years old and had a stroke and has a heart condition that prevents him from working, he is getting his Canadian Pension now. We are in the process of selling our house, selling our business and after that happens I will have a better understanding of what I will be able to afford.
I am also a type 1 diabetic so healthcare is very important for our family. As Canadians and living on a small Island of less than 200,000, we are used to paying high prices, we cut off our satellite bill because it was almost $200/mth, our heat bill is about $500 in summer $800 or more in winter, our groceries are about $800/mth or more and really we buy more than we need. So I'm used to paying for a living.
The main reasons we want to move are, we are both depressed. Our lives are very stressful and the Canadian winters are so hard on us and now with my husband's condition he cannot do shoveling or snow removal so it's all on me. I would be willing to give this up, do homeschooling if I need to, we might be able to run some sort of business life a bed and breakfast or something of that nature.
Any idea of where we can go, places I can research, please let me know.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 알라딘신천지 손오공 ♥♥접속:'kss998.com'♥♥
- 2 총판 토토 모집 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 3 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 4 St. Barts
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 7 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 8 PR or USVI
- 9 Which Caribbean island?
- 10 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 11 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 12 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 13 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 16 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 17 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 18 5 days in Havana
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 21 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 22 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 23 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 24 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 25 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
This is my first post.