Hi, all! Just read a note mentioning StanKase was the forum's expert on fabulous snorkeling, so would love his input, too, if he's around. ---Bonaire endured a hurricane a year ago or so and wondering how it may have affected off shore snorkeling. We were there a year or so before the hurricane and found some good snorkeling, one site imparticular with fabulous coral, fish and stingrays. Might want to go back if it's still there.---Meanwhile, we're trying to find out how to do some off shore snorkeling on the south side of Roatan. Heard it was great off the shore of Coco View Resort, but don't really want to stay there. Are there entries on the south side, perhaps real close to Cocoview that StanKase or any other avid snorkeler would recommend? I posted this under Roatan, also, but didn't get responses on specific off shore entries in that location.
StanKase there?--Bonaire and Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 2 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 3 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 8 San Juan Airport
- 9 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 10 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 11 Why Barbados?
- 12 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 13 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 14 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 15 Storm ?
- 16 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 17 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 18 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 19 Kristen- where are you?????
- 20 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 21 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 22 The Color of the Water
- 23 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 24 Anguilla stay?
- 25 Punta Cana excursions