Hi, all! Just read a note mentioning StanKase was the forum's expert on fabulous snorkeling, so would love his input, too, if he's around. ---Bonaire endured a hurricane a year ago or so and wondering how it may have affected off shore snorkeling. We were there a year or so before the hurricane and found some good snorkeling, one site imparticular with fabulous coral, fish and stingrays. Might want to go back if it's still there.---Meanwhile, we're trying to find out how to do some off shore snorkeling on the south side of Roatan. Heard it was great off the shore of Coco View Resort, but don't really want to stay there. Are there entries on the south side, perhaps real close to Cocoview that StanKase or any other avid snorkeler would recommend? I posted this under Roatan, also, but didn't get responses on specific off shore entries in that location.
StanKase there?--Bonaire and Roatan
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman