Hi, all! Just read a note mentioning StanKase was the forum's expert on fabulous snorkeling, so would love his input, too, if he's around. ---Bonaire endured a hurricane a year ago or so and wondering how it may have affected off shore snorkeling. We were there a year or so before the hurricane and found some good snorkeling, one site imparticular with fabulous coral, fish and stingrays. Might want to go back if it's still there.---Meanwhile, we're trying to find out how to do some off shore snorkeling on the south side of Roatan. Heard it was great off the shore of Coco View Resort, but don't really want to stay there. Are there entries on the south side, perhaps real close to Cocoview that StanKase or any other avid snorkeler would recommend? I posted this under Roatan, also, but didn't get responses on specific off shore entries in that location.
StanKase there?--Bonaire and Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Villa in paradise
- 2 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 3 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 4 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 5 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 6 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 7 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 8 Tipping at AI
- 9 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 10 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 11 Traveling Solo
- 12 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 13 A Volcanic Paradise
- 14 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 15 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 16 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 17 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 18 St. Kitts, the details
- 19 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 20 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 21 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES