Hi, all! Just read a note mentioning StanKase was the forum's expert on fabulous snorkeling, so would love his input, too, if he's around. ---Bonaire endured a hurricane a year ago or so and wondering how it may have affected off shore snorkeling. We were there a year or so before the hurricane and found some good snorkeling, one site imparticular with fabulous coral, fish and stingrays. Might want to go back if it's still there.---Meanwhile, we're trying to find out how to do some off shore snorkeling on the south side of Roatan. Heard it was great off the shore of Coco View Resort, but don't really want to stay there. Are there entries on the south side, perhaps real close to Cocoview that StanKase or any other avid snorkeler would recommend? I posted this under Roatan, also, but didn't get responses on specific off shore entries in that location.
StanKase there?--Bonaire and Roatan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John USVI
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 Carribean vacation with infant
- 4 Any sharks around US Virgin Islands ?
- 5 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 6 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 7 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 8 Cayman Islands in October
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 things to do in Nassau
- 11 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 12 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 13 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 14 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 15 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 16 Best island for early to mid November
- 17 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 18 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 19 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 20 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 21 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 22 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 23 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 24 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 25 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas