We are contemplating St. Vincent for a week's vacation and want to stay somewhere beachfront with AC and tv. We are looking at Mariners, Casa de Columbus, Sunset Shores and the Lagoon hotels. We plan to go first week of July but noticed that it will be carnival.
Is this a bad time to go? We are looking for peace and quiet and ecotourism activities. Is carnival there as crazy as in Trindad or New Orleans?
St. Vincent hotels and carnival
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba Opening Up
- 2 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 3 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 4 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 5 Jamaica
- 6 Jamaica all inclusive
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 9 Why Barbados?
- 10 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 11 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days