We are contemplating St. Vincent for a week's vacation and want to stay somewhere beachfront with AC and tv. We are looking at Mariners, Casa de Columbus, Sunset Shores and the Lagoon hotels. We plan to go first week of July but noticed that it will be carnival.
Is this a bad time to go? We are looking for peace and quiet and ecotourism activities. Is carnival there as crazy as in Trindad or New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 2 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 3 CUBA -- see once and never return
- 4 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 5 Aruba weather
- 6 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 7 Turks and caicos
- 8 Cruise stop activities
- 9 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 10 Jade Mountain
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 14 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 15 Bermuda
- 16 Restaurant Suggestions
- 17 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 18 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 19 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 20 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 21 Taxi info. Self touring
- 22 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 23 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 24 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 25 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica