We are contemplating St. Vincent for a week's vacation and want to stay somewhere beachfront with AC and tv. We are looking at Mariners, Casa de Columbus, Sunset Shores and the Lagoon hotels. We plan to go first week of July but noticed that it will be carnival.
Is this a bad time to go? We are looking for peace and quiet and ecotourism activities. Is carnival there as crazy as in Trindad or New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Small boat excursion
- 2 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 3 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 4 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 5 Overwhelmed....
- 6 Can you tell me where?
- 7 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 8 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 9 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 10 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 11 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 12 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 13 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 16 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 17 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 18 Turks & Caicos Rental Car
- 19 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 20 Help picking an island!!!!
- 21 Relaxing on Trinidad's Beaches
- 22 Rent a car on St John - need recommendations
- 23 When to go to El Yunque
- 24 Which beach is quieter? The one at Frangapani or Cuisinart?
- 25 DAY 12 - SUNRISE IN PUNTA CANA, SHOPPING