We are contemplating St. Vincent for a week's vacation and want to stay somewhere beachfront with AC and tv. We are looking at Mariners, Casa de Columbus, Sunset Shores and the Lagoon hotels. We plan to go first week of July but noticed that it will be carnival.
Is this a bad time to go? We are looking for peace and quiet and ecotourism activities. Is carnival there as crazy as in Trindad or New Orleans?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 2 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 3 turks caicos
- 4 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 5 Curacao
- 6 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 7 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 8 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 9 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 10 Groupon Tours
- 11 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 12 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 13 Location
- 14 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 15 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 16 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 17 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 18 Private tours in Cuba
- 19 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 20 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 23 Cuba Tour Companies
- 24 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 25 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August