We are contemplating St. Vincent for a week's vacation and want to stay somewhere beachfront with AC and tv. We are looking at Mariners, Casa de Columbus, Sunset Shores and the Lagoon hotels. We plan to go first week of July but noticed that it will be carnival.
Is this a bad time to go? We are looking for peace and quiet and ecotourism activities. Is carnival there as crazy as in Trindad or New Orleans?
St. Vincent hotels and carnival
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Van rental for 8 in Puerto Rico
- 2 Restaraunts & Rental Cars in Aruba
- 3 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 4 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 5 Dominican Republic - Closures, Limitations Over Easter Weekend
- 6 Fishermans Ree Resort
- 7 Cuba in 10 days
- 8 Salt Kettle House to close
- 9 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 10 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 11 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 12 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 13 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 14 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 15 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 16 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 17 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 18 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 19 Why Barbados?
- 20 Cayman Islands in October
- 21 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 24 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 25 all-inclusive or villa?