We are looking for any help in planning a trip from New York over Christmas and New Years to a warm beachside location.
We are locking into St Vincent and The Grenadines because the flights from NYC to GND are the cheapest to the Caribbean over that time.
In the past we have been to Turks and Caicos, Anguilla, Barbados, Saint Marteen. In Anguilla we stayed at Zemi Beach House on Shoal Bay and in Turks and Caicos we stayed in Taylor Bay.
We really enjoy laying by the pool, reading books, swimming in the ocean and eating out. Budget for accommodation $250 - $450 per night.
Is 11 days too long to spend in one spot? Would it be better to split our time between two different islands?
Is getting from GND to other islands easy? Expensive?
What hotels / villas or islands would you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 2 How to get to Havanna
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 8 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 9 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 13 Living in the Caribbean
- 14 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 15 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 16 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 17 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 22 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 25 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018