My husband and I will be in St Vincent in February, and we're considering hiking the volcano. How tough is this hike? We're both in reasonably good shape (run/walk 6-10 miles at a time), but we're not frequent hikers. Also, my husband gets a bit shaky on certain heights--he's ok with peaks, but not with ledges or steep cliffs. Any advice on whether this will work for us? Thanks in advance. -Gail
St Vincent--Volcano hike
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 4 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 5 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 6 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 7 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 8 swim up rooms
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 11 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 12 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 13 St. John USVI
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Carribean vacation with infant
- 16 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 17 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 18 Cayman Islands in October
- 19 things to do in Nassau
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 23 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 24 Best island for early to mid November
- 25 snorkle choices in Antigua