My husband and I will be in St Vincent in February, and we're considering hiking the volcano. How tough is this hike? We're both in reasonably good shape (run/walk 6-10 miles at a time), but we're not frequent hikers. Also, my husband gets a bit shaky on certain heights--he's ok with peaks, but not with ledges or steep cliffs. Any advice on whether this will work for us? Thanks in advance. -Gail
St Vincent--Volcano hike
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman Islands in October
- 2 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 3 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 4 things to do in Nassau
- 5 Which Island?
- 6 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 7 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 8 St. John USVI
- 9 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 10 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 11 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 12 Best island for early to mid November
- 13 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 14 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 17 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 18 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 19 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 20 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 21 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 22 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 23 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 24 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 25 Cuba in 10 days