going to St Thomas with 3 kids (2, 6,10) in March for spring break
need advice on places to stay, thinking of frenchman reef but would also like to rent a condo since we are there a full week and with 3 kids. please let me know your favorite beaches and if you had a great experience at a particular condo/rental place
also need advice on places to eat and things to do. trip to st johns, activites kid friendly
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 2 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 5 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 6 Living in the Caribbean
- 7 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 8 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 9 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 10 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 11 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 12 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 13 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 14 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 15 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 18 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 19 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 20 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 21 St. Croix
- 22 St Kitts & Irma
- 23 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?