My soon to be husband and I are traveling to St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort for our honeymoon from July - August 9 of this year. I called the resort about a year ago to make reservations and spoke to someone who was very helpful and suggested the Morning Star portion of the resort since it is more private and right on the beach. I have been prepping for the trip the past week or so and have read a few reviews to stay in the Royal Suite in the tower. Has anyone stayed in the Morning Star portion of the result?? Would you suggest that? Or the tower? My fiancé is all about cleanliness and updated rooms. We will most likely be using the pool more than the ocean.
St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 2 St. Croix and sea grass
- 3 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 4 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 7 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 8 Bahamas Resort
- 9 Which country?
- 10 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 11 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 12 Antigua or St Martin
- 13 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 14 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 15 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 16 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 17 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 18 montego bay
- 19 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 20 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 21 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 22 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 23 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 24 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 25 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years