My soon to be husband and I are traveling to St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort for our honeymoon from July - August 9 of this year. I called the resort about a year ago to make reservations and spoke to someone who was very helpful and suggested the Morning Star portion of the resort since it is more private and right on the beach. I have been prepping for the trip the past week or so and have read a few reviews to stay in the Royal Suite in the tower. Has anyone stayed in the Morning Star portion of the result?? Would you suggest that? Or the tower? My fiancé is all about cleanliness and updated rooms. We will most likely be using the pool more than the ocean.
St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Elements to look along with Nike Store Store On-line
- 2 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 3 Hotel recommendations for 1 night on Tortola?
- 4 Holiday Trip to the Caribbean - Need advice!
- 5 Salt Kettle House to close
- 6 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 7 Best snorkeling in the Caribbean (not St. John or Grand Cayman)???
- 8 Ideas for Caribbean AI for anniversary next July?
- 9 cheapest christmas airfare by destination
- 10 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Are there restaurants/grocery near Rum Point on Grand Cayman?
- 13 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Cayman Islands in October
- 16 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 17 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 18 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 19 Sailing in Tobago and Trinidad
- 20 all-inclusive or villa?
- 21 Anyone want to critique my Puerto Rico itinerary?
- 22 San Juan Hotel
- 23 Help me narrow it down, please!
- 24 Introductory Island for a West Coast Girl?
- 25 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party