My soon to be husband and I are traveling to St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort for our honeymoon from July - August 9 of this year. I called the resort about a year ago to make reservations and spoke to someone who was very helpful and suggested the Morning Star portion of the resort since it is more private and right on the beach. I have been prepping for the trip the past week or so and have read a few reviews to stay in the Royal Suite in the tower. Has anyone stayed in the Morning Star portion of the result?? Would you suggest that? Or the tower? My fiancé is all about cleanliness and updated rooms. We will most likely be using the pool more than the ocean.
St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 2 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 3 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 4 Honeymoon Destination
- 5 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 6 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 7 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 8 shore excursions
- 9 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 10 just be careful
- 11 Restaurants in Aruba
- 12 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 13 Snorkeling
- 14 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 15 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 18 Bahamas girls trip
- 19 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 20 Safe for Family
- 21 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 22 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 23 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 24 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 25 Curacao vs Barbados