My soon to be husband and I are traveling to St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort for our honeymoon from July - August 9 of this year. I called the resort about a year ago to make reservations and spoke to someone who was very helpful and suggested the Morning Star portion of the resort since it is more private and right on the beach. I have been prepping for the trip the past week or so and have read a few reviews to stay in the Royal Suite in the tower. Has anyone stayed in the Morning Star portion of the result?? Would you suggest that? Or the tower? My fiancé is all about cleanliness and updated rooms. We will most likely be using the pool more than the ocean.
St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 2 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 5 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 6 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 7 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 8 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 9 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 10 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 11 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 12 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 13 rent a car??
- 14 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 15 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 16 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 17 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 18 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 19 Cuba Opening Up
- 20 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 21 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 22 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 23 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 24 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 25 Honeymoon destination?