My soon to be husband and I are traveling to St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort for our honeymoon from July - August 9 of this year. I called the resort about a year ago to make reservations and spoke to someone who was very helpful and suggested the Morning Star portion of the resort since it is more private and right on the beach. I have been prepping for the trip the past week or so and have read a few reviews to stay in the Royal Suite in the tower. Has anyone stayed in the Morning Star portion of the result?? Would you suggest that? Or the tower? My fiancé is all about cleanliness and updated rooms. We will most likely be using the pool more than the ocean.
St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need a new vacation spot!
- 2 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 3 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 4 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?