My soon to be husband and I are traveling to St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort for our honeymoon from July - August 9 of this year. I called the resort about a year ago to make reservations and spoke to someone who was very helpful and suggested the Morning Star portion of the resort since it is more private and right on the beach. I have been prepping for the trip the past week or so and have read a few reviews to stay in the Royal Suite in the tower. Has anyone stayed in the Morning Star portion of the result?? Would you suggest that? Or the tower? My fiancé is all about cleanliness and updated rooms. We will most likely be using the pool more than the ocean.
St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Money in Jamaica
- 2 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 5 Barbado Car rental
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 8 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 9 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 10 Death in Paradise
- 11 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 12 50+ where to dance?
- 13 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 dominican republic
- 16 Summer family vacation
- 17 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 18 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 19 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 20 St Martin
- 21 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 22 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 23 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 24 Resort villa suggestions
- 25 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!