I'm trying to decide where to take our family for our Thanksgiving vacation. I'm trying to decided between St. Martin and Bahamas. My husband & I were scheduled to go to St. Martin 6 years ago, and I found out I was pregnant and my doc didn't want me to travel! So I thought it would be great to go with our son now, however, it's hard to tell if it's more geared to adults. It seems most titles of places are 'romantic', adults, nude beach (i'm not a prude, however, we are American, it's not something we are accustomed to see, let alone my 5 year old.), so I want him where he would be welcomed by hotel, restaurants, etc.
I'm looking at the French side, would like a resort or villa with conveniences, we typically do a 4 star type of accomodation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially your take on the island for kids. I want to have enough things to take our son to go see/do to keep him fairly entertained, however, still have my relaxing beautiful beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Curaçao and girls?
- 2 Small Carribean Hotel
- 3 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 4 Punta Cana Excursions
- 5 customs questions
- 6 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 7 Nassau Bahamas
- 8 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 9 Biking in Caribbean
- 10 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 11 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 12 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 13 Help with how long on each island.
- 14 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 15 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 16 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 17 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 18 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 19 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 20 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 21 Hiking in St. John
- 22 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2
St Martin with young child (5 yr old), is it a kid friendly island?