I'm trying to decide where to take our family for our Thanksgiving vacation. I'm trying to decided between St. Martin and Bahamas. My husband & I were scheduled to go to St. Martin 6 years ago, and I found out I was pregnant and my doc didn't want me to travel! So I thought it would be great to go with our son now, however, it's hard to tell if it's more geared to adults. It seems most titles of places are 'romantic', adults, nude beach (i'm not a prude, however, we are American, it's not something we are accustomed to see, let alone my 5 year old.), so I want him where he would be welcomed by hotel, restaurants, etc.
I'm looking at the French side, would like a resort or villa with conveniences, we typically do a 4 star type of accomodation. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, especially your take on the island for kids. I want to have enough things to take our son to go see/do to keep him fairly entertained, however, still have my relaxing beautiful beach time.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.muscle4power.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 5 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Evening temperatures
- 8 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 9 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 10 50th Birthday with Family
- 11 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 12 Birthday Celebration
- 13 DR - All inclusive
- 14 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
St Martin with young child (5 yr old), is it a kid friendly island?