the family of three generations is planning a vacation to the Caribbean, most likely to St. Martin. We are looking for a nice sandy beach, preferably long one so we can take walks.
Would like to be not far from restaurants, though we will be renting a car. We loved Turks and Caicos and Grace Bay beach, unfortunately, it's very expensive to get a large apartment/condo/villa there. So we are looking at other options.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Need 1 room for family of 5 at fun upscale hotel
- 2 Caribbean holiday in December
- 3 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 6 Barbados vs Grenada
- 7 need ideas
- 8 epor several zers said early indi
- 9 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 10 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 11 Carribean Cruise then immigration
- 12 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 13 Cuba tour companies
- 14 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 15 last-minute summer beach trip (Aruba?) with kids
- 16 The formula effortlessly helps to restore
- 17 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 18 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 19 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 20 Weather in Nov
- 21 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 22 Fishing for ideas
- 23 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 24 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 25 Travel Insurance