the family of three generations is planning a vacation to the Caribbean, most likely to St. Martin. We are looking for a nice sandy beach, preferably long one so we can take walks.
Would like to be not far from restaurants, though we will be renting a car. We loved Turks and Caicos and Grace Bay beach, unfortunately, it's very expensive to get a large apartment/condo/villa there. So we are looking at other options.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nassau temp late Jan
- 2 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 3 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 4 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 5 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 6 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 7 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 8 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 9 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 10 West Coast US and Carribean
- 11 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 14 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 15 Transportation to Exuma
- 16 St. John USVI
- 17 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?
- 18 Tour advice
- 19 Help with where to staty- last minute Sept trip Eluethera
- 20 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 21 Cuba itinerary
- 22 Chicago to Caribbean with toddler
- 23 Puerto Plata-hotel recommendations and things to do
- 24 Puerto Plata/Playa Dorado/things to do/security/travelling about??
- 25 Girlfriend Getaway in Puerto Plata - Where to Stay?