the family of three generations is planning a vacation to the Caribbean, most likely to St. Martin. We are looking for a nice sandy beach, preferably long one so we can take walks.
Would like to be not far from restaurants, though we will be renting a car. We loved Turks and Caicos and Grace Bay beach, unfortunately, it's very expensive to get a large apartment/condo/villa there. So we are looking at other options.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 2 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 3 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 4 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 7 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 8 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 9 Looking for destination suggestions
- 10 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 11 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 12 Any suggestions??
- 13 Gustavia stay
- 14 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 15 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 16 My week in Guadeloupe
- 17 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 20 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 21 Freeport, Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 23 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 24 Freeport Hotel
- 25 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone