the family of three generations is planning a vacation to the Caribbean, most likely to St. Martin. We are looking for a nice sandy beach, preferably long one so we can take walks.
Would like to be not far from restaurants, though we will be renting a car. We loved Turks and Caicos and Grace Bay beach, unfortunately, it's very expensive to get a large apartment/condo/villa there. So we are looking at other options.
St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 2 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 3 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 4 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 5 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 6 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 rent a car??
- 9 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 10 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 11 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 12 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 13 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 16 Cuba Opening Up
- 17 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 18 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 19 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 20 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 21 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 22 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 23 RIU Antilles Aruba
- 24 Honeymoon destination?
- 25 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos