the family of three generations is planning a vacation to the Caribbean, most likely to St. Martin. We are looking for a nice sandy beach, preferably long one so we can take walks.
Would like to be not far from restaurants, though we will be renting a car. We loved Turks and Caicos and Grace Bay beach, unfortunately, it's very expensive to get a large apartment/condo/villa there. So we are looking at other options.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 2 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 3 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 4 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 5 Providenciales Review
- 6 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 7 Cuba in 5 days?
- 8 Groupon Tours
- 9 Providenciales Airport
- 10 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 11 Numero 1 guest House
- 12 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 13 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 14 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 15 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 16 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 17 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 18 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 19 turks caicos
- 20 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 21 Curacao
- 22 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 23 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 24 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 25 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter