Monday morning we woke up and went to Phillipsburg to shop. We loved it. We eat lunch at Greenhouse. The service was great! The food was also great. The chicken tenders were great, (duh) and the Mahi mahi sandwiches were tasty. The shopping was just great. We got perfumes, and a new digital camera. It was a very fun day!!!
That night we had our best meal of the trip, Le testevin. The service was GREAT!!!!! The filet WAS THE BEST OF HE TRIP!!!!!!
The shrimp appetizer was so good, I demanded another one. The escargot in potatoes was also spectacular.
Tuesday, Finally a beach day!! We took the fairy to Pinel Island and stayed there for the day. We eat at the place there, and it was fine. Pinel is great. The sandbar was fun to swim in. The snorkeling was terrible in my opinion, but I didnt expect it to be anything!
We left at about 4.
We got ready for le cottage, which we made a reservation at the night before. On Monday night when we walked in, one of the owners looked at us like were were crazy to come without a reservation. (note, the place was nearly empty).
We were caught in traffic on the way, and when we got there 15 minutes late, that same guy looked at his watch and shook his head. I kindly asked if he would like us to go elsewhere. (note, the whole place was nearly empty, again).
He said, no no no .
So we eat.
The Shrimp appetizer: To sum it up, 9 dollars for one lousy piece of non-flavored shrimp. What a rip. The lobster ravioli was good though.
The red snapper was also good.
The lobster was ok, but they ran out of utensils!!!
Overall, a mediocre mean with bad service.
Wednesday we went to Orient.
We eat at Kakoa beach, which was nice. The pizza was good, and I got me a sweatshirt!!
Who was our waiter?? THE SAME ONE WE HAD AT LE COTTAGE!! (note, this was a nice guy, not the mean owner that looked at his watch).
Since he knew we hated the meal before, he got us free drinks, WHAT A NICE GUY!!
His names Frank!
We had a nice day at Orient. The 2 kids went parasailing. Fun fun day.
That night we ate at Ill nutuno. It was not very good. The veal was average. The lobster ravioli appetizer was ok, and the desert was mediocre. Another rip off for the price!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Packers and Movers in Bangalore for Low Cost Removals
- 2 Packers and Movers Pune # http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/
- 3 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/virilityex-reviews/
- 4 Bermuda in February or March
- 5 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 6 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 7 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 8 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 11 Safest Islands for Us?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 14 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 15 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 16 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Narrowing it down
- 19 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 20 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 21 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 22 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 23 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 24 Destination Wedding
- 25 St. Thomas is dangerous