Clearly I am all over the place with ideas for our anniversary trip this June! Now I am looking into flying into SXM and then splitting time between Anguilla and St. Bart. I think it makes the most sense to take the Voyager from SXM to St. Bart first (looks like 120 euros for 2 adults) and spend a couple of nights there. What is the best way to get from St. Bart to Anguilla? I'd like to avoid going back through SXM again if possible. Any ideas?
St. Martin to St. Bart to Anguilla?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 4 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 7 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 8 Wedding Help!
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 Islands with great nightlife
- 13 month stay on a caribbean island
- 14 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 Ferry to Rum Point
- 17 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 18 Family with infants/toddlers
- 19 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 20 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 21 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 22 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 23 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 24 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 25 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon