In February I am staying with a group of girls at a villa in the Orient Beach area. It is a "big" birthday for one of the girls and I would like to plan the big night and also get some other ideas of what to do. We plan on taking a boat one day over to St. Barths but that's as far as we've thought. We do have a lovely place with a pool etc so we don't need to be jam packed with other things to do. Any/All ideas and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 2 Early 20's Couple
- 3 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 4 Couple in early 20's
- 5 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 6 Boat Charter in BVI
- 7 Weather in June?
- 8 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 9 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 10 Anniversary Trip Options
- 11 Island with golf
- 12 2 Days in Dominica
- 13 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 14 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 15 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 16 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 17 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 18 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 19 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 20 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 21 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 22 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 23 Choosing an island
- 24 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 25 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete