In February I am staying with a group of girls at a villa in the Orient Beach area. It is a "big" birthday for one of the girls and I would like to plan the big night and also get some other ideas of what to do. We plan on taking a boat one day over to St. Barths but that's as far as we've thought. We do have a lovely place with a pool etc so we don't need to be jam packed with other things to do. Any/All ideas and thoughts will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 다빈치무료게임 ⊙접속 : 【_v vz338.com_】
- 2 스위피릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 Vacation recommendations
- 4 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 5 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Curaçao and girls?
- 8 Small Carribean Hotel
- 9 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 10 Punta Cana Excursions
- 11 customs questions
- 12 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 13 Nassau Bahamas
- 14 Biking in Caribbean
- 15 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 16 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 17 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 18 Help with how long on each island.
- 19 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 20 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 21 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 22 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 23 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 24 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 25 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico