I am planning a vacation to St Martin this spring. I'm having a tough time finding a hotel on the French side that is walking distance to restaurants and shops. I don't plan to rent a car, so I am looking also hoping the hotel is near or on the beach. I've looked at Le Petit Hotel and Grand Case Beach Club which I think are fine, but does anyone have recommendations or suggestions for hotels? I am focused in the Grand Case area, but is there another area I should consider? Lastly, should we reconsider renting a car?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 3 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 4 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 5 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 10 Cuba in November
- 11 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 12 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 13 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 14 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 15 Tennis in Aruba question
- 16 christmas in the caribbean
- 17 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 18 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 19 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 20 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 21 Jamaica
- 22 Money in Jamaica
- 23 Aruba trip report (first time visitors)
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 25 Where to stay on the Gold Coast