I am planning a vacation to St Martin this spring. I'm having a tough time finding a hotel on the French side that is walking distance to restaurants and shops. I don't plan to rent a car, so I am looking also hoping the hotel is near or on the beach. I've looked at Le Petit Hotel and Grand Case Beach Club which I think are fine, but does anyone have recommendations or suggestions for hotels? I am focused in the Grand Case area, but is there another area I should consider? Lastly, should we reconsider renting a car?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 bahaduri HP @printer error CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Hello@ ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Install CONTACTs AOL Technical Care
- 3 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 4 Santo domingo airport to Bayahibe- transportation help!
- 5 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 6 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 9 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 12 Where in DR?
- 13 Honeymoon
- 14 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 15 Curacao times 2
- 16 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 17 Barbados
- 18 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 19 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 20 Help with August trip ideas
- 21 Airport transfer PUJ
- 22 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 New Vacation Advice
- 25 US Virgin Islands