I am planning a vacation to St Martin this spring. I'm having a tough time finding a hotel on the French side that is walking distance to restaurants and shops. I don't plan to rent a car, so I am looking also hoping the hotel is near or on the beach. I've looked at Le Petit Hotel and Grand Case Beach Club which I think are fine, but does anyone have recommendations or suggestions for hotels? I am focused in the Grand Case area, but is there another area I should consider? Lastly, should we reconsider renting a car?
Thanks so much for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 2 Island recommendation
- 3 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 4 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 5 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 6 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 7 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 8 Family vacation for divers
- 9 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 10 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 11 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 12 Island advice plz!
- 13 Cubarinking water?
- 14 First time to PR
- 15 St. John Trip Report
- 16 Aussie couple's 3/4 week trip
- 17 Cuba
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 St Kitts' Bakery
- 20 Which Island - Family Getaway
- 21 Looking for the perfect Island in the Carribean
- 22 Coral Sands, Exuma
- 23 St. Thomas- place to stay, rental car & night cruise suggestions
- 24 Best Luxury Caribbean Resort
- 25 We adore St. John...looking for something new!