My husband and I are taking a trip in July for 5 nights. We want to go to Caribbean for a relaxing vacation on the beach. We want a nice hotel with services, beachfront, restaurants nearby. Nightlife isn't very important. I have not been able to decide where to go...was thinking of Puerto Rico or Turks, but am now considering St. Martin, French Side. The two top hotels, Le Petit Hotel and LeEsplanade have great reviews, but one is not on the beach. Grand Case Beach Club seems really affordable and there are great packages, and the resort seems to have a lot to offer -- beachfront, restaurant, walking distance to town. Has anyone stayed at these hotels or can offer recommendations on St. Martin? Thanks so much.
St. Martin Hotels and Recommendations
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 3 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Bermuda Trip
- 11 quiet and relaxing
- 12 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 St.Thomas St. John
- 15 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 16 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 17 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 18 June vacation trip for guys
- 19 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 20 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 21 Honeymoon Help!
- 22 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 23 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 24 Grand Cayman
- 25 Sandals La Source Grenada