My husband and I are taking a trip in July for 5 nights. We want to go to Caribbean for a relaxing vacation on the beach. We want a nice hotel with services, beachfront, restaurants nearby. Nightlife isn't very important. I have not been able to decide where to go...was thinking of Puerto Rico or Turks, but am now considering St. Martin, French Side. The two top hotels, Le Petit Hotel and LeEsplanade have great reviews, but one is not on the beach. Grand Case Beach Club seems really affordable and there are great packages, and the resort seems to have a lot to offer -- beachfront, restaurant, walking distance to town. Has anyone stayed at these hotels or can offer recommendations on St. Martin? Thanks so much.
St. Martin Hotels and Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 4 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 5 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 6 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 7 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 8 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 9 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 10 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 11 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 12 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 13 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 14 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 15 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 18 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 19 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 20 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 21 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 22 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 23 Which island?
- 24 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 25 A week in TCI, and some questions