My husband and I are taking a trip in July for 5 nights. We want to go to Caribbean for a relaxing vacation on the beach. We want a nice hotel with services, beachfront, restaurants nearby. Nightlife isn't very important. I have not been able to decide where to go...was thinking of Puerto Rico or Turks, but am now considering St. Martin, French Side. The two top hotels, Le Petit Hotel and LeEsplanade have great reviews, but one is not on the beach. Grand Case Beach Club seems really affordable and there are great packages, and the resort seems to have a lot to offer -- beachfront, restaurant, walking distance to town. Has anyone stayed at these hotels or can offer recommendations on St. Martin? Thanks so much.
St. Martin Hotels and Recommendations
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?