My husband and I are taking a trip in July for 5 nights. We want to go to Caribbean for a relaxing vacation on the beach. We want a nice hotel with services, beachfront, restaurants nearby. Nightlife isn't very important. I have not been able to decide where to go...was thinking of Puerto Rico or Turks, but am now considering St. Martin, French Side. The two top hotels, Le Petit Hotel and LeEsplanade have great reviews, but one is not on the beach. Grand Case Beach Club seems really affordable and there are great packages, and the resort seems to have a lot to offer -- beachfront, restaurant, walking distance to town. Has anyone stayed at these hotels or can offer recommendations on St. Martin? Thanks so much.
St. Martin Hotels and Recommendations
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 2 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 7 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 8 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 9 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 10 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 11 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 12 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 13 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 14 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 15 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 16 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 17 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 18 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 19 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 20 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 21 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 22 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 23 Beaches Turks question
- 24 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 25 Curacao - where to stay