Trying to decide where to stay in St Martin. We ae a family of 4. Daughter is 23 and son is 20. I have narrowed it down to Coco Beach Club in Simpson Bay Or The cliffs in Cupecoy Beach. Which area is nicer, safer etc. We are a little concerned about airplane noise and is it possible for the kids to walk into town??
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판 토토 모집 ●연결:【kakao: BL45 텔레그램 : kor7m】●
- 2 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 3 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 4 Hiking in St. John
- 5 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 8 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 9 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 10 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 11 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 12 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 13 Where in DR?
- 14 Honeymoon
- 15 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 16 Curacao times 2
- 17 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 18 Barbados
- 19 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 20 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 21 Help with August trip ideas
- 22 Airport transfer PUJ
- 23 We may not be going to Cuba after all
- 24 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 25 New Vacation Advice