Trying to decide where to stay in St Martin. We ae a family of 4. Daughter is 23 and son is 20. I have narrowed it down to Coco Beach Club in Simpson Bay Or The cliffs in Cupecoy Beach. Which area is nicer, safer etc. We are a little concerned about airplane noise and is it possible for the kids to walk into town??
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Digified Yahoo mail 1800*570*1233 for yahoo mail tech dorphanage.
- 2 Digified Yahoo mail 1800*570*1233 for yahoo mail tech dorphanage.
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 5 PR or USVI
- 6 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 7 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 8 Which Caribbean island?
- 9 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 10 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 11 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 12 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 13 5 days in Havana
- 14 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 15 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 18 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 19 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 20 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 21 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 22 Scrub Island Resort
- 23 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 24 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 25 Wedding Destinations???