This is my first time posting in the Caribbean forum. I used to be VERY active in the Euro forum. I have just booked a early summer trip to St. Maarten for my family. We need your advice! There are 6 of us and we have 4 teens in the group; 19, 18 and 2 17 year olds. We want to find a place where everyone is happy. So, what does this mean? It means easy beach access, a pool, enough space to spread out. Preferably 4 bedrooms, or if 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms must have twin beds. I would like to find a villa that is within walking distance or an easy cab ride of some nightlife, for the teens.
One of the teens speaks French well. We are all seasoned travelers as we were expats, half of us were in Asia and the other half were in Eastern Europe. We will be renting a car, but I doubt the teens will want to drive.
Finally, on another topic, is it easy/reasonable to go to Anguilla for a day or two?
So, Fodor experts, any suggestions on areas?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 4 Family of 5 undecided island
- 5 Christmas 2017
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 9 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 10 All inclusive
- 11 BVI trip questions
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 family resort ideas?
- 18 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 19 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 20 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 21 First time to Puerto Rico
- 22 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 23 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 24 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 25 Cuba with preschooler in April