This is my first time posting in the Caribbean forum. I used to be VERY active in the Euro forum. I have just booked a early summer trip to St. Maarten for my family. We need your advice! There are 6 of us and we have 4 teens in the group; 19, 18 and 2 17 year olds. We want to find a place where everyone is happy. So, what does this mean? It means easy beach access, a pool, enough space to spread out. Preferably 4 bedrooms, or if 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms must have twin beds. I would like to find a villa that is within walking distance or an easy cab ride of some nightlife, for the teens.
One of the teens speaks French well. We are all seasoned travelers as we were expats, half of us were in Asia and the other half were in Eastern Europe. We will be renting a car, but I doubt the teens will want to drive.
Finally, on another topic, is it easy/reasonable to go to Anguilla for a day or two?
So, Fodor experts, any suggestions on areas?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation recommendations
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 4 BVI trip questions
- 5 Curaçao and girls?
- 6 Small Carribean Hotel
- 7 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 8 Punta Cana Excursions
- 9 customs questions
- 10 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 11 Nassau Bahamas
- 12 Biking in Caribbean
- 13 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 14 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 15 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 16 Help with how long on each island.
- 17 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 18 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 19 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 20 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 21 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 22 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 23 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 24 Hiking in St. John
- 25 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!