This is my first time posting in the Caribbean forum. I used to be VERY active in the Euro forum. I have just booked a early summer trip to St. Maarten for my family. We need your advice! There are 6 of us and we have 4 teens in the group; 19, 18 and 2 17 year olds. We want to find a place where everyone is happy. So, what does this mean? It means easy beach access, a pool, enough space to spread out. Preferably 4 bedrooms, or if 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms must have twin beds. I would like to find a villa that is within walking distance or an easy cab ride of some nightlife, for the teens.
One of the teens speaks French well. We are all seasoned travelers as we were expats, half of us were in Asia and the other half were in Eastern Europe. We will be renting a car, but I doubt the teens will want to drive.
Finally, on another topic, is it easy/reasonable to go to Anguilla for a day or two?
So, Fodor experts, any suggestions on areas?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Swimming Pigs
- 2 Month travel ideas
- 3 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 4 Cuba weather in March
- 5 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 6 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!