This is my first time posting in the Caribbean forum. I used to be VERY active in the Euro forum. I have just booked a early summer trip to St. Maarten for my family. We need your advice! There are 6 of us and we have 4 teens in the group; 19, 18 and 2 17 year olds. We want to find a place where everyone is happy. So, what does this mean? It means easy beach access, a pool, enough space to spread out. Preferably 4 bedrooms, or if 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms must have twin beds. I would like to find a villa that is within walking distance or an easy cab ride of some nightlife, for the teens.
One of the teens speaks French well. We are all seasoned travelers as we were expats, half of us were in Asia and the other half were in Eastern Europe. We will be renting a car, but I doubt the teens will want to drive.
Finally, on another topic, is it easy/reasonable to go to Anguilla for a day or two?
So, Fodor experts, any suggestions on areas?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토 《kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 》
- 2 5 days in Havana
- 3 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 4 PR or USVI
- 5 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 6 Which Caribbean island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 10 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 11 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 12 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 13 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 14 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 15 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 16 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 17 Scrub Island Resort
- 18 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 23 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 24 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 25 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11