This is my first time posting in the Caribbean forum. I used to be VERY active in the Euro forum. I have just booked a early summer trip to St. Maarten for my family. We need your advice! There are 6 of us and we have 4 teens in the group; 19, 18 and 2 17 year olds. We want to find a place where everyone is happy. So, what does this mean? It means easy beach access, a pool, enough space to spread out. Preferably 4 bedrooms, or if 3 bedrooms, one of the bedrooms must have twin beds. I would like to find a villa that is within walking distance or an easy cab ride of some nightlife, for the teens.
One of the teens speaks French well. We are all seasoned travelers as we were expats, half of us were in Asia and the other half were in Eastern Europe. We will be renting a car, but I doubt the teens will want to drive.
Finally, on another topic, is it easy/reasonable to go to Anguilla for a day or two?
So, Fodor experts, any suggestions on areas?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba Help
- 3 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 4 Living in the Caribbean
- 5 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 8 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 9 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 10 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 11 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 12 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 15 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 16 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 17 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 18 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 19 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 20 St. Croix
- 21 St Kitts & Irma
- 22 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 23 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 24 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 25 Barbados