Hi all! My husband along with another couple (we are all in our early 30's) would like to plan a getaway leaving a few days after Christmas. We are looking for beach time, pool time, visits to the spa and gym, relaxation along with some snorkeling. We would like to stay at a resort rather than rent a home or condo. We would love a resort with some great restaurants for dinner, however we also would love to visit restaurants on the island that are easy to travel to from our resort. We prefer to stay at the nicer resorts on the islands as far as budget goes. These are just two islands I was considering checking out, however would love some help deciding between the two, and would love suggestions for others that I should look into as well. Thanks so much!
St Maarten or Grand Cayman in December?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 2 Need a new vacation spot!
- 3 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 4 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 5 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 6 Mid October Honeymoon
- 7 Summer family vacation
- 8 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 9 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 10 Caribbean with grown kids
- 11 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 12 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 13 Honeymoon destination?
- 14 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 15 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 16 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 17 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 18 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 19 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 20 Anguilla Beaches
- 21 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 22 Cuba help!
- 23 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 24 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 25 Rent a car?