Hi all! My husband along with another couple (we are all in our early 30's) would like to plan a getaway leaving a few days after Christmas. We are looking for beach time, pool time, visits to the spa and gym, relaxation along with some snorkeling. We would like to stay at a resort rather than rent a home or condo. We would love a resort with some great restaurants for dinner, however we also would love to visit restaurants on the island that are easy to travel to from our resort. We prefer to stay at the nicer resorts on the islands as far as budget goes. These are just two islands I was considering checking out, however would love some help deciding between the two, and would love suggestions for others that I should look into as well. Thanks so much!
St Maarten or Grand Cayman in December?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 walkable hotels
- 2 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 3 Island Hopping Honeymoon!!
- 4 Jamaica to Other Island
- 5 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 6 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 7 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 8 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 9 swim up rooms
- 10 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 11 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 12 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 13 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 14 St. John USVI
- 15 Which Island?
- 16 Carribean vacation with infant
- 17 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 18 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 19 Cayman Islands in October
- 20 things to do in Nassau
- 21 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 22 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 23 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 24 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 25 Best island for early to mid November