Hi all! My husband along with another couple (we are all in our early 30's) would like to plan a getaway leaving a few days after Christmas. We are looking for beach time, pool time, visits to the spa and gym, relaxation along with some snorkeling. We would like to stay at a resort rather than rent a home or condo. We would love a resort with some great restaurants for dinner, however we also would love to visit restaurants on the island that are easy to travel to from our resort. We prefer to stay at the nicer resorts on the islands as far as budget goes. These are just two islands I was considering checking out, however would love some help deciding between the two, and would love suggestions for others that I should look into as well. Thanks so much!
St Maarten or Grand Cayman in December?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 2 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 5 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 6 A Volcanic Paradise
- 7 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 8 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 9 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 10 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 11 St. Kitts, the details
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 14 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 15 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 16 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 17 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 18 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 19 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 20 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 21 8 TUFF MILES
- 22 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 23 1 week in San Juan
- 24 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 25 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro