My husband and I are traveling to SXM in May for a late honeymoon for 7 nights and I would love to get some restaurant/foodie recommendations. We are staying at Princess Heights in Dawn beach, but renting a car!
We can't afford an expensive dinner every night (maybe just 2-3 nights) so I'd love to get any of your favorites for the following:
Fine Dining/Should not miss:
Casual & budget friendly:
Dive/Bargain, but awesome:
St. Maarten Food Rec Help
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 2 Florida or caribbean
- 3 Resort villa suggestions
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 6 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 7 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 10 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 11 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 14 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 15 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 16 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 17 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 18 rent a car??
- 19 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 20 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 21 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 22 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 23 Cuba Opening Up
- 24 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 25 Jamaica vs. Barbados