My husband and I are traveling to SXM in May for a late honeymoon for 7 nights and I would love to get some restaurant/foodie recommendations. We are staying at Princess Heights in Dawn beach, but renting a car!
We can't afford an expensive dinner every night (maybe just 2-3 nights) so I'd love to get any of your favorites for the following:
Fine Dining/Should not miss:
Casual & budget friendly:
Dive/Bargain, but awesome:
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Abaco Bahamas Vacation Video
- 2 Things To Do In Puerto Rico - Video
- 3 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 4 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 5 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 6 Travel to Cuba from US for Spanish citizens
- 7 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 8 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 9 mid December 2016 trip for 2
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 12 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 13 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 16 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 17 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 18 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 21 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 22 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 23 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 24 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 25 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation