Still planning our summer vacation. Need to be educated about St. Maarten - someone recommended it to me as a great family vacation spot. We have 3 kids - 20,16 and 13 years old. Would like to stay on the beach - somewhere not too crowded and swimmable. Need to have a nice pool. Would like to have restaurants/things to do near by - we like the beach but not all day/every day. Looking into Dutch side - would like to avoid French side nudity - or is this not a problem? A villa/condo/time share would be great so we could eat in sometimes. Any and all info/advice/ideas will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
St. Maarten - Good family vacation destination in July?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 2 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 3 dominican republic
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Resort villa suggestions
- 15 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 16 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 17 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 18 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 19 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 22 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 25 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please