Still planning our summer vacation. Need to be educated about St. Maarten - someone recommended it to me as a great family vacation spot. We have 3 kids - 20,16 and 13 years old. Would like to stay on the beach - somewhere not too crowded and swimmable. Need to have a nice pool. Would like to have restaurants/things to do near by - we like the beach but not all day/every day. Looking into Dutch side - would like to avoid French side nudity - or is this not a problem? A villa/condo/time share would be great so we could eat in sometimes. Any and all info/advice/ideas will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
St. Maarten - Good family vacation destination in July?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 2 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 3 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 4 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 5 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 6 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 7 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 11 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 12 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 13 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 14 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 15 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 16 Which island?
- 17 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 18 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 19 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 22 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 23 Turks and Caicos problems
- 24 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 25 customs