My wife and I are planning a trip to St. Lucia with the intent of bring our 3.5 year old son and my wife's mother and found a villa near Soufriere that looks very intriguing. In the past my wife and I have traveled to the Dominican Republic, Tulum/Riveria Maya, St. Martin, Anguilla, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and the Turks & Caicos but have only brought our son along to GC & T&C which are much more family friendly from my understanding than St. Lucia. I'm concerned with the increase in crime in St. Lucia that I have been reading about as some of the crimes include home invasion, if just my wife and I were going I would have zero reservations about traveling to St. Lucia, but are we asking for trouble by bringing a toddler to this particular destination? Thanks in advance!
St. Lucia with a toddler?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 month stay on a caribbean island
- 6 Ferry to Rum Point
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 9 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 10 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 11 Islands with great nightlife
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?