My wife and I are planning a trip to St. Lucia with the intent of bring our 3.5 year old son and my wife's mother and found a villa near Soufriere that looks very intriguing. In the past my wife and I have traveled to the Dominican Republic, Tulum/Riveria Maya, St. Martin, Anguilla, Jamaica, Grand Cayman and the Turks & Caicos but have only brought our son along to GC & T&C which are much more family friendly from my understanding than St. Lucia. I'm concerned with the increase in crime in St. Lucia that I have been reading about as some of the crimes include home invasion, if just my wife and I were going I would have zero reservations about traveling to St. Lucia, but are we asking for trouble by bringing a toddler to this particular destination? Thanks in advance!
St. Lucia with a toddler?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?
- 2 Jamaica to Other Island
- 3 Viceroy Sugar Beach or Dorado Beach, A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- 4 Vespa Rental - Turks
- 5 Turks Caicos grace bay vs Long Bay or chalk sound?
- 6 Help on picking a adult only all inclusive resort
- 7 swim up rooms
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 10 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 11 Anyone else been to Secret Harbor in St. Thomas?
- 12 St. John USVI
- 13 Which Island?
- 14 Carribean vacation with infant
- 15 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 16 Buccament Bay in Kingston, St. Vincent and Grenadines
- 17 Cayman Islands in October
- 18 things to do in Nassau
- 19 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 20 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 21 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 22 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 23 Best island for early to mid November
- 24 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 25 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!