My fiance and I are in the process of planning our honeymoon trip, and have decided that we would like to head to the Caribbean in the early part of July. The islands all look absolutely amazing and upon doing some diligence, we have narrowed it down to either St Lucia (and the islands around it - Martinique) or St Baarts (and the islands around it - primarily St Maarten). We are torn between which destination to pick, as this is our first trip to the Caribbean, and given that this is our honeymoon, we want to make as sure as possible that we are making the best decision. We are looking for great beaches, low key chill-out time (as they all say the wedding will drain us), beautiful scenery, nice hotels and shopping (not critical, but nice to have). We dont mind to splurge a bit, so $ isnt too much of an issue. Can you please advise us on any thoughts and your experiences to help us make up our minds. Thank you in advance.
St Lucia vs. St Baarts for our honeymoon in July
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 2 Traveling Solo
- 3 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 4 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 5 A Volcanic Paradise
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 8 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 9 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 10 St. Kitts, the details
- 11 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 12 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 13 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 14 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 15 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 16 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 17 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014