My fiance and I are in the process of planning our honeymoon trip, and have decided that we would like to head to the Caribbean in the early part of July. The islands all look absolutely amazing and upon doing some diligence, we have narrowed it down to either St Lucia (and the islands around it - Martinique) or St Baarts (and the islands around it - primarily St Maarten). We are torn between which destination to pick, as this is our first trip to the Caribbean, and given that this is our honeymoon, we want to make as sure as possible that we are making the best decision. We are looking for great beaches, low key chill-out time (as they all say the wedding will drain us), beautiful scenery, nice hotels and shopping (not critical, but nice to have). We dont mind to splurge a bit, so $ isnt too much of an issue. Can you please advise us on any thoughts and your experiences to help us make up our minds. Thank you in advance.
St Lucia vs. St Baarts for our honeymoon in July
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 2 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 3 Advice needed
- 4 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 7 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 8 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 9 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 10 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 11 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 12 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 13 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 14 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 15 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 16 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 17 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 18 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 19 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 20 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 21 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 22 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 23 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 24 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 25 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica