My fiance and I are in the process of planning our honeymoon trip, and have decided that we would like to head to the Caribbean in the early part of July. The islands all look absolutely amazing and upon doing some diligence, we have narrowed it down to either St Lucia (and the islands around it - Martinique) or St Baarts (and the islands around it - primarily St Maarten). We are torn between which destination to pick, as this is our first trip to the Caribbean, and given that this is our honeymoon, we want to make as sure as possible that we are making the best decision. We are looking for great beaches, low key chill-out time (as they all say the wedding will drain us), beautiful scenery, nice hotels and shopping (not critical, but nice to have). We dont mind to splurge a bit, so $ isnt too much of an issue. Can you please advise us on any thoughts and your experiences to help us make up our minds. Thank you in advance.
St Lucia vs. St Baarts for our honeymoon in July
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family with infants/toddlers
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 9 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 10 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 14 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 15 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 16 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 17 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 18 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 19 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 20 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 21 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 22 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 23 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 24 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 25 Beaches Turks question