We are visiting St. Lucia in September and staying in Soufriere. While we enjoy walks on the beach early am and evening, we much prefer a nice hike (assuming some shade), mountains, waterfalls, springs etc. and they appear to have it all. Gros Piton is on our list, and hopefully offers some shade cover. We have 3 full days and appreciate any other suggestions. Hate to miss spectacular views!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 2 Snorkeling Couple need to narrow down island - May/April
- 3 Family of 5 undecided island
- 4 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 5 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 6 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 7 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 8 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 9 Tortola next week
- 10 Summer trip
- 11 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 12 DR vs. Mexico
- 13 Surf Fly Fishing
- 14 Christmas 2017
- 15 Honeymoon Help!!
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 17 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 18 All inclusive
- 19 BVI trip questions
- 20 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 21 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 22 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 23 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 24 family resort ideas?
- 25 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba