We are planning our first family trip to the Caribbean. We have a 13 year-old and an 8 year-old. We are looking for: safe and friendly, nice beaches, would like to try snorkeling, nature-oriented activities when not on the beach. I am leaning slightly toward St. Lucia because I like the idea of hiking in the rainforest, going to waterfalls, etc, but am also looking at St. John. I am thinking of possibly renting a condo or small "villa" rather than doing an AI -- we are not huge eaters or drinkers and would like eating locally, exploring, and having our own space. We are on a budget -- I'm not sure if $5000 for the week is realistic for a family of four. I am looking forward to hearing your suggestions and ideas.
St. Lucia or St. John for first family trip to the Caribbean?
- 1 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 5 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 8 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 9 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Bermuda Trip
- 14 quiet and relaxing
- 15 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 St.Thomas St. John
- 18 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 19 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 20 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 21 June vacation trip for guys
- 22 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 23 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 24 Honeymoon Help!
- 25 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?