Looking for info from everyone who's visited St. Lucia. We're planning an extended- family trip (incl. kids and grandkids) in the summer to St. Lucia. Considering Morgan Bay, Windjammer, and Coconut Bay resorts to accommodate all. We'll be looking into some tours and have a choice of the tours from the resorts or our own arranged private tours. We'd like to snorkel in some really nice spots and possibly do the zip line/tram in the rainforest, and maybe a nice hike to waterfalls . Not really interested in the sulfur springs or volcano viewing (I heard that they were not much to see). If anyone has used any tour guides there could you let me know who , where, cost, etc.? Also any other useful info regarding a visit there would be really helpful. Thanks
St. Lucia info
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?