Looking for info from everyone who's visited St. Lucia. We're planning an extended- family trip (incl. kids and grandkids) in the summer to St. Lucia. Considering Morgan Bay, Windjammer, and Coconut Bay resorts to accommodate all. We'll be looking into some tours and have a choice of the tours from the resorts or our own arranged private tours. We'd like to snorkel in some really nice spots and possibly do the zip line/tram in the rainforest, and maybe a nice hike to waterfalls . Not really interested in the sulfur springs or volcano viewing (I heard that they were not much to see). If anyone has used any tour guides there could you let me know who , where, cost, etc.? Also any other useful info regarding a visit there would be really helpful. Thanks
St. Lucia info
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Advice needed
- 2 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 3 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 4 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 5 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 6 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 7 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 8 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba
- 9 St. Lucia or Antigua?
- 10 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 11 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 12 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 13 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 14 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 15 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 16 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 17 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 18 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 19 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 20 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 21 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 22 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 23 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 24 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 25 Which island?