My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Providenciales Review
- 2 Groupon Tours
- 3 Cuba in 5 days?
- 4 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 5 Providenciales Airport
- 6 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 7 Numero 1 guest House
- 8 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 9 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 10 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 11 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 14 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 17 turks caicos
- 18 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 19 Curacao
- 20 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 23 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 24 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 25 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?