My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 When to go to El Yunque
- 3 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 4 Honeymoon Advice
- 5 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 8 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 9 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 10 Conference in Cuba in February
- 11 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 12 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 13 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 14 Help me to pick an island
- 15 Small boat excursion
- 16 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 17 Overwhelmed....
- 18 Can you tell me where?
- 19 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 20 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 21 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 22 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 23 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 24 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 25 first Caribbean trip with kids
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?