My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Negril questions
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?