My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help on choosing where to visit
- 2 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 3 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 4 which island?
- 5 40th birthday with friends
- 6 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 7 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 8 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 9 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 10 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 11 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 14 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 15 Cuba in November
- 16 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 17 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 18 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 19 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 20 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 21 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 23 Tennis in Aruba question
- 24 christmas in the caribbean
- 25 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?