My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 2 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 3 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 4 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 5 Tipping at AI
- 6 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 7 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 8 Traveling Solo
- 9 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 10 A Volcanic Paradise
- 11 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 12 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 13 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 14 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 15 St. Kitts, the details
- 16 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 17 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 20 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 21 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 22 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 23 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 24 8 TUFF MILES
- 25 Puerto Rico Nightlife?