My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 2 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 3 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 4 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 5 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 6 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 7 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 10 US Cash in Cuba
- 11 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 12 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 13 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 14 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 Looking for island choice help
- 17 Help picking a resort
- 18 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 19 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 20 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 21 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 22 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 23 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 24 St Thomas Restaurant help
- 25 Destination Wedding
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?