My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AVAST 1:800-681-7208 Installation :AVAST tec*h supp0rt contact tec*h 24*7
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 4 Christmas vacation
- 5 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 6 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 7 1st time to Barbados
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 10 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 11 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 12 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 13 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 14 GTC
- 15 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands travel report
- 19 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 22 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 23 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 24 Bermuda Travel Report
- 25 Cuba Help
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?