My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 TOP 5 MUST-DO LIST FOR GRAND CAYMAN VACATION
- 2 Cayman Islands in October
- 3 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 4 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 5 things to do in Nassau
- 6 Which Island?
- 7 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 8 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 9 St. John USVI
- 10 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 11 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 12 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 13 Best island for early to mid November
- 14 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 15 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 16 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 17 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 18 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 19 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 20 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 21 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 22 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 23 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 24 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 25 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??