My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 2 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 3 30th anniversary trip
- 4 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 5 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 6 Bermuda in February or March
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 9 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 11 Safest Islands for Us?
- 12 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 13 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 14 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 15 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 16 Narrowing it down
- 17 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 18 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 19 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 20 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 21 Destination Wedding
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Help us plan a laid back honeymoon
- 24 by ship from puerto rico to the AVI or BVI
- 25 barbados vs. Bonaire
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?