My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 2 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 3 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 4 Birthday Celebration
- 5 DR - All inclusive
- 6 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 7 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 8 Cuba in November
- 9 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 10 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 11 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 12 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 13 Late May Trip
- 14 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 15 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Cheers to Beers!
- 18 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 19 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 20 New Years Eve / St John
- 21 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 22 Island Choice
- 23 Aruba Car Rental
- 24 If we loved Cayman...
- 25 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?