My fiance have narrowed it down to St Lucia for our honeymoon in late February. I think we are just missing Spring Break as we go the week after President's Day. We are pretty overwhelmed with all the choices of hotels. What are thoughts on doing All inclusives? Are there benefits of not doing one?
We would like to spend no more than $650 a night if that is possible that time of year without sacrificing a nice room.
Any suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Jamaica for my daughter's graduation
- 2 Being able to work in Trinidad and Tobago
- 3 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 4 Labor Day Weekend in Turks & Caicos
- 5 getting around in dominican republic
- 6 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 7 Cat Island (Fernandez Bay Village) Trip Report
- 8 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 9 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 10 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Which Island visit, with which company ?
- 13 Bay Gardens Beach Resort Saint Lucia Trip Report October 2014
- 14 Group Tour vs. Independent Travel for Havana Jazz Fest 2016
- 15 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 16 USVI with Baby and Toddler - Advice required
- 17 Recommend Jamaican Fishing Charters
- 18 Negril vs. Montego Bay? Nightlife?
- 19 which island is best for fam vaca in july with teens
- 20 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 21 Best Honeymoon All-inclusive Caribbean Vacation
- 22 all inclusive advice
- 23 Thinking of Grand Cayman after years in Turks and Caicos
- 24 family vaca in jamaica with teens, where to stay?
- 25 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
St Lucia Honeymoon - advice on whether to do All Inclusive or not?