I'm looking for information about taking the helicopter service from the Hawannora (sp?)
airport to the Sandals Grand St. Lucian resort. Has anyone done this and if so, is it worth the cost? Are any carriers recommended over others? ANY help will be
greatly appreciated....it's our first trip to the Caribbean and we're taking a big chance
as we've never done a trip like this. Thank you to anyone who is kind enough to respond!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://amazfitpace.com/duro-max/
- 2 PR or USVI
- 3 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 4 Which Caribbean island?
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 7 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 8 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 9 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 10 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 11 5 days in Havana
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right
St. Lucia Helicopter Rides to Grande St. Lucian Sandals Resort