I'm looking for information about taking the helicopter service from the Hawannora (sp?)
airport to the Sandals Grand St. Lucian resort. Has anyone done this and if so, is it worth the cost? Are any carriers recommended over others? ANY help will be
greatly appreciated....it's our first trip to the Caribbean and we're taking a big chance
as we've never done a trip like this. Thank you to anyone who is kind enough to respond!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 massive substances of this
- 2 Myhttp://guidemesupplements.com/total-garcinia-cambogia-scam/ Topic Title
- 3 mission and not an instructing
- 4 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 5 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 6 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 7 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 8 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 9 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 10 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 11 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 12 Choosing the Right Island
- 13 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 14 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 15 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 16 Aruba help!
- 17 St Martin
- 18 Planning a three week trip
- 19 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 20 Casa Karma
- 21 Honeymoon - please help!
- 22 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 23 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 24 Cuba
- 25 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
St. Lucia Helicopter Rides to Grande St. Lucian Sandals Resort