We are planning our babymoon to St. Lucia in November and would like any recommendations for ideal locations to stay on the island, hotels, restaurants and sites.
Thank you sooooo much for your recommendations!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 2 Providenciales Review
- 3 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 4 Cuba in 5 days?
- 5 Groupon Tours
- 6 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 7 Providenciales Airport
- 8 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 9 Numero 1 guest House
- 10 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 11 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 12 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 15 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 18 turks caicos
- 19 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 20 Curacao
- 21 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 22 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 23 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 24 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 25 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?