Family of four ("kids" aged 17 and 20) hoping to charter a sailboat out of St. Lucia this summer and would like to end the trip by staying someplace "special". Have traveled extensively and always enjoy those places that truly go above and beyond in making sure the accommodations are suited to their surroundings i.e, Bosque del Cabo in Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica! Hoping to find a place on the water that has lots of water based activities available - kite surfing, wind surfing, etc. Any recommendations?
St. Lucia Accommodations w/ Water Activities
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 3 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 6 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 9 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 10 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 11 Get info about weather.
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 15 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 16 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 17 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 18 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 19 LIAT Air
- 20 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 21 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 22 Need help again!!
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?